Invitae is dedicated to bringing comprehensive genetic information into mainstream medicine to improve healthcare for billions of people. Our team is driven to make a difference for the patients we serve. We are leading the transformation of the genetics industry, by making genetic testing affordable and accessible for everyone to guide health decisions across all stages of life.
Invitae is seeking an Integration Engineer to focus on interoperability for the Salesforce (SFDC) ecosystem, reporting to the SFDC Lead Architect. In this position, you will lead new integration development efforts, working with business users, the SFDC teams and other application SMEs. You will participate in defining the integration scope, and will design the solution leveraging best practices and relevant integration patterns. This role closely partners with the SFDC platform team to test and implement solutions.
The Senior Integration Engineer is expected to think and act proactively, seek feedback from users and application owners, and advocate for changes that will improve enterprise integration performance and stability. The ideal addition to our team has a solid understanding of various integration patterns, can define the integration reference architecture and integration standard methodologies, and has a good understanding of enterprise business processes such as Opportunity to Order and Order to Cash.
What you’ll do:
- Architect, design and implement robust, scalable integration solutions adopting various technologies.
- Deliver enterprise grade integration solutions from conception to deployment.
- Perform system integration testing and support User testing.
- Prepare production deployment and cutover documentation.
- Create and maintain all associated documentations such as process/service catalogue, data structures, mapping documents, data model and data flow diagrams.
- Partner with the Enterprise Middleware team to deliver solutions.
What you bring:
- Hands-on experience with both design and development of secure SaaS application integrations using Mulesoft. Proficient in building, deploying, and scheduling complex integration processes.
- Experience aligning with strict privacy standards, e.g. GDPR, CCPA
- Hands-on experience integrating with both microservice and event-driven architectures
- Experience with test automation tools and techniques: for integration components and end-to-end
- 2+ years experience with Mulesoft.
- 2+ years experience with Salesforce. Well versed in various Salesforce integration patterns & standard methodologies.
- Ability to find performance bottlenecks, do performance tuning, and optimize integrations.
- Experience with protocols such as AS2, HTTPS, Bayeux, JDBC, FTP, SFTP.
- Ability to work in the US Pacific Time Zone.
- 5+ years of experience developing complex enterprise application integration using integration platforms such as Dell Boomi or Mulesoft.
- Experience integrating with Oracle Cloud ERP.
- Familiarity with AWS integration tools .e.g. Athena, Glue
- Experience with OData integration
- Working knowledge of Scaled Agile framework and portfolio kanban.
Invitae offers a competitive total rewards package, which includes healthcare coverage, 401k, and a broad range of other benefits, outlined below:
Health, dental, vision, short- and long-term disability, and basic life insurance coverage.
Paid time off, holiday pay, parental leave, and other health and wellness supports.
At Invitae, we value diversity and provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.