Senior Salesforce Quality Analyst at Procore Technologies
We’re looking for a Senior Salesforce Quality Analyst to join Procore’s Business Systems team responsible for the architecture, development, administration, and maintenance of Salesforce.com and associated integrations. Salesforce is critical to the success of our Sales, Customer Support, and Marketing teams and you’ll play a key role in managing the quality of this system.
As a Senior Salesforce Quality Analyst, you’ll partner with IT Software Engineers, Administrators, and Revenue Operations Analysts to ensure the highest quality of Salesforce.com. Successful candidates have experience administering Salesforce.com and have eagle-eye attention to detail and experience with ensuring Salesforce.com configuration and customizations are implemented correctly. We work with strict deadlines so strong organizational skills, attention to detail, and exceptional time management and task execution skills are key.
This position reports into the Manager, Business Systems Quality Engineering and has the opportunity to be based in Austin, TX, at our headquarters in Santa Barbara/Carpinteria, CA or remote. We’re looking for someone to join us immediately.
What you’ll do: (6-8 bullets)
- Evaluate, test, and approve Salesforce.com configurations and customizations during each sprint to ensure the exceptional quality of Procore’s Salesforce.com solutions
- Work closely with developers, analysts, and business stakeholders to resolve issues
- Understand and account for the intricacies and interdependencies of Salesforce processes and customizations when verifying changes
- Assist with Salesforce administration, development, and integration work, as required
- Keep up-to-date on quality engineering and Salesforce industry best practices and trends to drive ongoing improvements to Procore’s Salesforce.com platform
What we’re looking for: (6-8 bullets)
- Bachelor’s degree, or comparable experience
- 4+ years of experience in Salesforce administration or business analysis
- 4+ years testing, administering or developing Salesforce.com solutions with a strong understanding of Salesforce configuration best practices
- Familiar with best practices for Salesforce unit testing, regression testing and integration testing
- Innovative problem solver with top-notch troubleshooting skills
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail, and exceptional time management and task execution skills
- Salesforce Administrator or Developer certifications a strong plus
If you'd like to stay in touch and be the first to hear about new roles at Procore, join our Talent Community.
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, retail centers, airports, housing complexes, and more. At Procore, we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work and are encouraged and given resources to try new ideas. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome builders of all backgrounds. We thrive in a diverse, dynamic, and inclusive environment. We do not tolerate discrimination against employees on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: generous paid vacation, employee stock purchase plan, enrichment and development programs, and friends and family events.