Senior SDET at Whole Foods Market
Whole Foods Market, Retail Systems Test Engineering Team is responsible for ensuring that all components of the Point of Sale are Performant, Resilient and are Production Ready from a Non-Functional Testing (NFT) perspective. This is a team of Software Developer Engineers in Test (SDET) which works to anticipate and prevent as well as reproduce complex engineering and business problems. We are looking for a Senior QA Engineer with exceptional technical skills and who loves to test the boundaries. This role will require you to work closely with peers and business partners to increase the reliability and performance of our software solutions.
- Build automated performance tests. Design, Prototype, Deploy and Execute those tests for an enterprise class, multi concept 3 Tier Point of Sale System
- Automate the collection, analysis and reporting of results from performance tests
- Apply research, information gathering and analytical skills to assess accuracy of results
- Design test scenarios and test cases to simulate real world scenarios
- Work with engineering and application teams to identify and address high impact issues
- 5+ years of professional software development experience. 3+ in the Windows native application space.
- 5+ years of experience in broad range of load test and APM tools such as LoadRunner and Dynatrace
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience in a related field
- Strong knowledge of software testing and debugging techniques
- Solid experience with automation and performance testing
- Experience analyzing and simulating workload patterns
Preference given to those with the following:
- Experience load testing on Windows 10 embedded native application. Assessing resilience and application performance
- POS and Payments experience
- Experience with testing APIs and back-end scaling, functionality and integration testing
- Amazon Web Services (AWS) experience
At Whole Foods Market, we provide a fair and equal employment opportunity for all Team Members and candidates regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, marital status, disability, or any other legally protected characteristic. Whole Foods Market hires and promotes individuals solely based on qualifications for the position to be filled and business needs.