LogicMonitor is the leading SaaS-based performance monitoring platform for enterprise IT.
We love going to work and think you should too. We are customer-obsessed, work as one team, and strive to be better every day. These are our core values. So it's no surprise that we work hard and genuinely have fun working with each other to achieve great things together.
You'll be working in the heart of downtown Santa Barbara. We are looking for you to bring your expertise, drive, and passion as we expand our global presence and achieve record-breaking success.
LogicMonitor is an equal opportunity employer. We’re committed to creating an inclusive environment for all our employees, where different backgrounds and perspectives are valued and encouraged - regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation. We encourage all people to come as they are.
We operate with integrity, esteem diversity and treat each other fairly and with respect. We strive to find our own versions of personal and professional harmony through community building and holistic growth. We hear time and time again that our awesome people are a huge part of why LMers chose LogicMonitor, love their teams, and choose to stay.
To learn more about life at LogicMonitor, check out our Careers Page.
What You'll Do:
Take a leading role in the operational uptime and continued expansion of LogicMonitor's production TechOps infrastructure. Design and implement new production deployments of SOA-based software across global physical and cloud data centers. Provide guidance in organizing, securing and automating existing infrastructure and deployments. Work with developers and provide feedback to force operational performance improvements within the LM product platform and operations infrastructure.
Here's a closer look at your duties in this exciting role:
- Maintain uptime of LogicMonitor's SaaS based service and drive technical/process enhancements to improve uptime
- Deploy production applications and drive improvements to the deployment process
- Design and deploy new application components
- Design and deploy new infrastructures and integrations
- Ensure security of the production environment
- Meet with prospective customers as needed
- Write code to automate various aspects of infrastructure maintenance and deployments
- Support development and work closely with developers to drive operational and architecture/design changes
- Own, manage, and execute large and technically complex projects across teams
- Act as a strategic resource for the company with the ability to develop and deliver technical presentations for other departments, customers, and conferences
- Mentoring of more junior team members
- Lead by example in providing good documentation and thorough runbooks
What You'll Need:
- 5+ years experience working in SaaS based companies in a SRE role
- Expert level understanding of linux system administration in distributed environments
- Extensive experience with AWS
- Significant experience programming and scripting (java/ruby/python/shell/go)
- Thorough knowledge of security as related to linux systems, applications and networking