Unity is the world's leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. We are looking for forward-thinking engineers to be part of our global Site Reliability Engineering organization. We seek self-starters with a positive “Can Do” attitude, a strong work ethic, and an unparalleled commitment to the customer.
We are not production gatekeepers. Our mission is to enable our dev teams to achieve reliability goals for their services. We build tools to facilitate incident management as well as to measure, detect, and prevent production issues. We build systems that provide insights into working software. And we use processes and communication to work with other teams to create a culture of reliability.
As SREs, we believe in several philosophies to help with our mission. To mention a few - we believe in the power of automation, blameless incident postmortem culture, and adopt a data-driven approach that allows us to make measurable improvements and to take calculated risks.What you'll be doing
- Participate in oncall rotation to facilitate incident management and post-mortem reviews
- Develop and maintain Reliability related automation/tooling, and Observability related systems
- Work with development teams to enable them to achieve a high level of service resiliency
- Participate in defining Site Reliability policies and processes
- Advocate for infrastructure improvements and standard methodologies across Unity Engineering
- Proficiency with cloud environments and container technology, specifically GCP/GKE, Docker, and Kubernetes
- Proficiency with infrastructure-as-code and CI/CD tools (eg: Terraform, Jenkins, Helm, etc)
- Proficiency in debugging and solving production issues.
- Experience with modern languages like Golang and Python
- Experience with Linux and standard tooling (Bash, Git, etc.)
- Experience with building and maintaining monitoring, logging, and/or tracing related systems
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,800+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than five billion times per month in 2020. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.