Senior Software Developer at Pushnami
🎉 Named the #1 Fastest-Growing Company in Central Texas | Austin Business Journal
Delivering more than 1 billion messages per month across browser-based push notifications, mobile app push notifications, and email, Pushnami enables brands to capture more subscribers, intelligently market to them quickly, and grow their revenue. Our clients love what we’ve built so far, and we can’t wait to make it even better. And since Pushnami is 100% privately held (zero outside funding or investment) and has been profitable from day one, we are accountable to only our clients and ourselves.
About the Senior Development Engineer Role
You will be an important part of our DevOps team to create improvements and cutting-edge solutions for the Pushnami Admin app, API, databases, machine learning, and more.
Your responsibilities will include working closely with our product design team to help build innovative solutions. You will primarily program in Angular, Node JS, and NoSQL Database (MongoDB, Cassandra, InfluxDB or similar). You will also contribute to improving Pushnami operations and infrastructure.
Get in touch with us if you:
- Have 4+ years of prior experience in roles that include front-end and back-end development
- 3+ years experience using MongoDB
- 2+ years experience using Node.js
- Enjoy rapid development environments - we push code multiple times per day
- Have advanced experience with NoSQL databases
- Proven ability to work with large volumes of data
- Have worked in an environment where developers have written tests and shared ownership of code
About Your Benefits
- Full Medical and Dental PPO Insurance that is 100% paid for by the company
- Maximum Matched 401k Retirement Plan
- Fun and Relaxed Office Environment
- Fully stocked kitchen, catered lunches Monday - Thursday
- Ability to set a daily work schedule that works best for you
Pushnami was built on the principles of positivity and acceptance. We strive to build an inclusive work environment that uses our success to make a genuine impact on the community around us. No employee or applicant will face discrimination/harassment based on race, color, ancestry, national origin, age, gender, marital domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, or veteran status
*HOW ARE WE NAVIGATING WORK DURING COVID?*
While we would love to have everyone back in the office, employee health and safety is our top priority.
Our team will continue to conduct employee well-being check-ins, provide additional remote perks and benefits and allow all employees to work virtually until our office reopens.