Senior Software Development Engineer in Test, Scala
BigCommerce is disrupting the e-commerce industry as the SaaS leader for fast-growing, mid-market businesses. We enable our customers to build intuitive and engaging stores at a fraction of the cost to support every stage of their growth.
In this role, you’ll help empower our merchants to quickly and easily manage their business and optimize ways for them to sell their products more effectively. You’ll work closely with other engineers, UI designers, and product managers to help define stories, assess the scope and technical concerns as well as advocate for best practices that improve software quality.
What You’ll Do:
- Act as a steward of testing/tooling to build automation frameworks
- Advocate for customer experience through consistency and simplicity
- Work with engineers to ensure test cases are reflected in code and automated tests
- Be an advocate for, implement, and monitor tools that provide alerting on those metrics
- Work with the team to define features, acceptance scenarios, and test cases
- Investigate defects and create test cases to reproduce them
- Identify application weaknesses and bad practices
- Help foster a culture of pride and obsession around delivering quality software
What you may have:
- Passion about the quality and integrity of software experiences
- 5+ years of experience as SDET or QE Engineer with heavy focus on automation.
- Empathy for customers and advocate for users
- An understanding of the business and technical needs to deliver quality features
- Experience with continuous integration tools like CircleCI, Bamboo, or Jenkins
- Great communication skills and can help facilitate story writing, and documentation
- Experience with automatic test frameworks like Scalatest, jUnit, etc.
- Experience testing APIs using gRPC, etc.
- Thrived working where individuals and interactions matter more than process
Diversity & Inclusion at BigCommerce
We have the opportunity to build not only a great business, but a great company, with soul. Our beliefs and commitment to diversity and inclusion are a central part of achieving that.
Our dedication to diversity and inclusion is grounded in two things: a moral belief in the dignity, value, and potential of every individual, and a practical belief that diverse, inclusive teams will create the best outcomes for our customers, partners, employees, and company. We welcome everyone to be a part of our journey.