GoDaddy is empowering everyday entrepreneurs around the world by providing all of the help and tools to succeed online. With 20 million customers worldwide, GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers and manage their work. Our mission is to give our customers the tools, insights and the people to transform their ideas and personal initiative into success. To learn more about the company visit www.GoDaddy.com.
Location: Tempe AZ or Remote. Team is in Tempe
What you'll get to do...
- As a full-stack engineer, your duties will involve heavy client-side development, sophisticated backend operations, server-side API development and integration efforts. You will work with our remote team of Developers, Product Owners, UX and UI designers to build and scale a greenfield application. This team is responsible for building a world-class offering which provides contact management and email marketing solutions to small business owners, which includes user-facing features and deep vertical integrations with other products in the suite as well as third party products.
Your experience should include...
- 5+ years developing web applications, using a framework like Ruby on the Rails (plus) with 3+ years working with React (required)
- Experienced with CSS
- Experience working in an agile environment
- Familiarity with Scrum ceremonies and experience working on a remote software team
- Experienced with Git and GitHub
- Standout colleague, ability to teach as well as learn
You might also have...
- Experience with Cassandra and/or Elastic Search is a bonus
We've got your back...
Enjoy our many benefits (My Wallet), including paid time off, 401k, equity grants and parental leave. Join one of our employee resource groups (Culture). Continue to have a side hustle, if you have one (we love entrepreneurs, remember?). Most importantly, come as you are and make your own way.
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression (including against any individual that is transitioning, has transitioned, or is perceived to be transitioning), marital status or civil partnership/union status, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, childbirth, genetic information, military and veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. GoDaddy will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with local and federal requirements
If you need help completing an application for a position with GoDaddy, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at [email protected]
In order to be eligible to apply for a new position internally, you must be in good standing in your current position, meaning you are not currently on any form of corrective action and you are maintaining a level of performance that is at or above the minimum performance standards for your current position. Any request for exceptions to this policy will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis.