Senior Software Engineer, CRM
Who You Are
- You have 5+ years of experience in software development
- You've got a Bachelor’s degree in computer science, bachelor's degree in a STEM field
- You have a track record of successful high-quality delivery of complex features, identifying any ambiguous requirements and providing clarity when needed
- You show a proven understanding and application of computer science fundamentals: data structures, algorithms, and design patterns
- You're proficient with web technologies such as Java, Spring Boot, AWS, Python, MySQL, message queues, ReactJS, and Docker
- You have an understanding of systems architecture technologies such as Linux, Amazon Web Services, and Docker
- You have experience with common software engineering tools such as Git, Jira, TeamCity, Confluence or similar
What You'll Do
- Lead technical design and delivery on complex systems, with a focus on next-generation marketing automation and CRM tools
- Implement high performance, consumer scale web services to power personalization features in web and mobile applications
- Build components within our data processing pipeline to acquire, aggregate, and normalize data sets
- Work with Data Scientists to implement correlation and recommendation algorithms
- Create scripts to deploy software onto new and existing cloud server infrastructure
- Collaborate with engineers to deliver complex features across systems
- Contribute to the overall system design, architecture, security, scalability, reliability, and performance of applications
- Work with our product and marketing to create products and internal systems
- Mentor junior engineers on software engineering techniques, process, and new technologies
- Stay ahead of new technologies with an eye to evaluating/incorporating them into your team's architecture. Technologies we use today include Java, Spring Boot, AWS, MySQL, ReactJS, message queues, Docker, and some Python.
Who We Are
- We hire smart people and give them the autonomy to be creative, have an impact, and share standard methodologies.
- A generous leave policy for new parents and 401k matching.
- We have a thriving Diversity and Inclusion program that gives back to the community and supports multiple Austin events and organizations with like-minded goals throughout the year.
- We serve breakfast Mondays and Fridays, lunch four days a week, provide all the snacks you could dream of, and have our own coffee bar run by trained baristas.
- We have a Friday board game happy hour for co-workers to mingle or just relax.
- We provide reimbursements for cell phones and gym memberships.
- We have an extraordinary open vacation policy.
RewardsWe offer an opportunity to be an integral part of a company that eagerly pursues disruption in its space to continue to drive innovation and lead the competition. Benefits of being an employee of RetailMeNot, Inc. include, but are not limited to the following: - Competitive base & bonus packages; salary negotiable- Long Term Incentive Plan- Performance based rewards & recognition for your hard work and service- Very competitive benefits packages, including best-in-class parental leave- Open & flexible PTO- Cell phone & gym membership reimbursements- Fully stocked break room & onsite catered breakfasts & lunches multiple days/week About UsRetailMeNot, Inc. is a leading digital savings destination connecting consumers with retailers, restaurants and brands, both online and in-store. The company enables consumers across the globe to find hundreds of thousands of digital offers to save money while they shop or dine out. U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Information Individuals seeking employment at RetailMeNot, Inc. are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation. You are being given the opportunity to provide the following information in order to help us align with federal and state Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action record keeping, reporting, and other legal requirements.