Senior Software Engineer in DevOps at DroneSense
DroneSense is looking for an Engineer in DevOps to help us build our platform for first responders.
What would I be doing?
Work alongside our engineering team ensuring we have the tools needed to build, test, secure and deploy code. You will manage and maintain configuration management environments, processes, and tools in a secure environment.
- Automate deployment, monitoring, management and incident response for our platform.
- Develop and improve operational practices and procedures.
- Rotation for on-call, support outside of normally scheduled hours.
- Help train and inspire our engineering team on security.
- Design & manage our infrastructure in AWS.
Would I be a good match for this position?
- In-depth experience with Amazon Web Services
- Working experience using Terraform
- An understanding and passion for developing highly secure & available systems
- Experience with configuration management and automation
- Desire to work in a startup environment