Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe's all about. We give everyone-from emerging artists to global brands-everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences! We're passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We're on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
Our teams tackle problems of scale and work on cutting edge and open-source technologies. As a high-growth company, we are looking for a Senior DevOps Engineer to join our Platform Engineering Team. We will define, create, and operate Magento's next generation application platform, which includes client experience, build and deploy workflows, production applications, and infrastructure.
You will be part of a collaborative team of avid learners and builders and leverage your expertise to deliver a highly scalable, performant, secure, and resilient cloud platform. You will be exposed to industry leading tools and technology like Kubernetes, Prometheus, Terraform, and others. You will live software life-cycle automation at scale!
What you'll do:
- You'll work closely with fellow engineers to promote a DevOps culture.
- You'll define, design, implement and deliver high quality automated systems, APIs, and services.
- You'll work closely with Docker and Kubernetes to package and deploy containerized infrastructure
- You'll evaluate new technology and tools, develop prototypes, and establish patterns and practices that benefit team
- You will champion automation: tools improvement, process automation and innovation
- You'll promote modern engineering team practices - iterative development and continuous deployment: research, prototype, test, deploy often.
- You'll identify and execute on opportunities for increased and improved monitoring and security
- You'll educate other engineering teams and advocate for scalable and maintainable architectural decisions.
What you need to succeed:
- You have a B.S. degree in Computer Science, related technical field or equivalent experience
- You have at least 5 years of DevOps experience
- You have at least 5 years of programming experience - Java, Python, Golang, Bash
- You have practical experience enabling continuous integration/delivery tooling such as Jenkins, AWS Developer Tools, Azure Pipelines, or others
- You have expertise in delivering cloud-based service/micro-service infrastructure using proven design patterns.
- You have expertise within the container and container orchestration space (Docker, Kubernetes, Helm, etc.)
- You have experience working with configuration as code and infrastructure management systems
- You have practical experience with SQL and NoSQL data stores (e.g. MySQL, MariaDB, Postgres, etc.)
- A positive work attitude and critical thinking. You are self-motivated, collaborative, and possess excellent verbal and written communication skills