Senior Software Engineer, Digital Crimes Unit at GoDaddy
GoDaddy powers the world's largest cloud platform dedicated to small, independent ventures. Our mission is to empower entrepreneurs everywhere, making opportunity more inclusive for all. We're a trusted growth partner to over 19 million everyday entrepreneurs worldwide. We're empowering them to change the world if it doesn't quite fit them. To make their idea real. To grow it online. We help them do what they've been dreaming of and make the world they want. To learn more about us visit GoDaddy.com
What you'll get to do...
GoDaddy's Digital Crimes Unit is seeking a senior software engineer to help protect our customers and the internet from abusive content. As one of the world's largest hosting platforms and registrars we are responsible for a significant amount of user generated content. As part of the Digital Crimes Unit you will build solutions for detecting, remediating, and preventing malicious content and behavior on our global platform.
Your experience should include...
- Developing technical mechanisms for detecting and remediating abusive behavior
- Coding primarily in Go and Python
- Participate as part of a geographically distributed Scrum team
- Designing, building, deploying, and monitoring full stack applications
- 4 - 10 years of experience working as a software engineer
- S. in Computer Science or a related field, or equivalent experience
You might also have...
- Knowledge of developing and debugging in object-oriented programming languages
- Experience of relational or non-relational databases
- Experience with RESTful API design
- Understanding of a micro-services based architecture
- Experience with cloud platforms e.g. AWS, Google Cloud, etc.
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes
We've got your back...
Enjoy our many benefits (My Wallet), including paid time off, 401k, equity grants and parental leave. Join one of our employee resource groups (Culture). Continue to have a side hustle, if you have one (we love entrepreneurs, remember?). Most importantly, come as you are and make your own way.
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression (including against any individual that is transitioning, has transitioned, or is perceived to be transitioning), marital status or civil partnership/union status, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, childbirth, genetic information, military and veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. GoDaddy will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with local and federal requirements.
If you need help completing an application for a position with GoDaddy, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at [email protected]
GoDaddy doesn’t accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.