SENIOR SOFTWARE ENGINEER (FRONTEND) - MINERALSOFT
About MineralSoft by Drillinginfo:
Drillinginfo recently acquired MineralSoft, the leading asset management software provider for the trillion-dollar mineral-rights asset class. MineralSoft’s technology is the first and only solution to fully digitize the ecosystem and move vital workflows into an integrated software solution. We empower our customers to answer questions that help validate and maximize their asset value and payments and also provide decision-making support around when to buy, sell or hold. This is a high impact, high reward opportunity with an established Austin-based oil & gas SaaS and data platform company.
About the Role:
Competitive Candidate Profile:
- You're a first-rate, experienced programmer who's worked with frontend frameworks to build rich client-side applications using frameworks such as React, Angular or Vue.
- You seek out ways to optimize the performance of web applications to maximize speed and scale.
- You keep on top of the latest open-source libraries and frameworks
- You understand important design patterns and tradeoffs.
- You care about code quality and test automation.
- You want to automate routine tasks and understand when, where, and how to use CI/CD pipeline tools.
- You care about working with and mentoring more junior engineers.