GoDaddy is empowering everyday entrepreneurs around the world by providing all of the help and tools to succeed online. With 20 million customers worldwide, GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers and manage their work. Our mission is to give our customers the tools, insights and the people to transform their ideas and personal initiative into success. To learn more about the company visit www.GoDaddy.com.
Join our team
We seek a full-stack engineer with a front-end focus to be a part of our team working on the next major version of user experiences for our customers. Our team is responsible for the initial, high traffic experiences our customers land on after sign in. We are passionate about evolving these customer experiences through experimentation. We focus on quality to ensure a phenomenal experience that can be continuously improved over time.
You should be passionate about doing the right thing for the customer and want to learn and grow as we continue to evolve our technology strategy. If you want to work with smart people building experiences that will be used by millions of people every day, we would like to talk to you!
Our team is a welcoming place for all people. Some things that make us special:
- Great place to re-enter the working world after time away
- Comfortable open office space, but we provide everything you need to work remote as necessary.
- We value diversity on our teams and can prove it. Check out our company-sponsored diversity groups https://careers.godaddy.com/culture#diversity
- Dedicated, comfortable, mother's rooms
- Generous (unlimited) vacation policy with flexible working hours
- Innovative intern program with local partners
- Generous paid parental leave policy with discounted childcare plans in most metros
- Opportunities to work on open source software
Location: You’ll work in your Remote in the United States, Canada or any of our office locations (After COVID) .
What you'll get to do
- Write great code and create unit and integration tests that prove it.
- Perform code reviews and advocate for clean, high-quality code.
- Participate in DevOps, release, and on-call activities in support of our products.
- Engage with engineers & partners across GoDaddy to solve problems with broad impact (from group-wide to company-wide impact).
- Participate in ensuring a high-quality and performant system that engages and delights customers.
- Support and mentor other developers on the team.
Your experience should include
- 5+ years of professional software development experience.
- Strong commitment to learning and growing while coaching others to do the same.
- Experience with front end technologies such as: React, Vue.js, Ember, Next.js, Angular, and/or Backbone.
- Desire to work in all aspects of a codebase including an understanding of CI/CD using systems like docker, AWS, Artifactory, or Kubernetes.
- Understanding of git and git-based workflows.
You might also have
- Experience with multiple "last mile" tools like grunt, gulp, or webpack to ship production-ready software.
- Experience managing or contributing to open source projects is a plus.
- Demonstrated love and advocacy of automated testing (send us a link to your tests on Github!)
- Experience in an Agile software development environment.
We’ve got your back
Enjoy our many benefits (My Wallet), including paid time off, 401k, equity grants and parental leave. Join one of our employee resource groups (Culture). Continue to have a side hustle, if you have one (we love entrepreneurs, remember?). Most importantly, come as you are and make your own way.
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression (including against any individual that is transitioning, has transitioned, or is perceived to be transitioning), marital status or civil partnership/union status, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, childbirth, genetic information, military and veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. GoDaddy will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with local and federal requirements.
If you need help completing an application for a position with GoDaddy, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at [email protected]
GoDaddy doesn’t accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.