Dosh is revolutionizing the way the world does cash back. We are the fastest growing app that finds cash for consumers and helps businesses acquire and retain customers. Dosh subscribers (Doshers) get cash back for traveling, shopping, and dining out at thousands of merchants nationwide. Using breakthrough technology to eliminate wasted advertising spend, Dosh puts that money back into the pockets of consumers and businesses.
We’re a two-sided marketplace offering merchants/brands an online-to-offline performance based advertising solution through card-linked offers. For our Doshers, we are providing a completely frictionless way to get cash back. No cutting coupons. No scanning receipts. No hassle. Just cold, hard cash. Doshers can then transfer the cash directly into a bank account, PayPal, Venmo, or donate to a charity conveniently through our app! Our product is disrupting the trillion dollar advertising industry by connecting merchants directly with their consumers.
As a key player of the Dosh Development team, you’ll participate in the evolution of our groundbreaking platform by generating API services deployed in AWS that are auto-scalable, self-contained and modular. You will develop, test and support restful web services that integrate and interact with internal and external applications, services and databases.
We are searching for an experienced Senior Software Engineer to join and contribute to our growing dev team based out of our HQ In Austin, TX.
What You'll bring:
- 5+ years of developing and deploying backend APIs or full stack applications
- 3+ years Node.js, REST APIs.
- Deep knowledge of frameworks, tools/IDEs, testing and documentation
- Cloud-based architectures, development, and deployment
- Experience working in agile teams
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, related field, or equivalent professional experience
Dosh Employee Perks:
- The opportunity to join us on our mission to positively impact millions of people's lives financially
- A ground floor opportunity with the Dosh team
- The chance to work in a fast-paced start-up environment with experienced industry leaders
- Fun, driven, innovative and supportive co-workers who will push you to be your best
- Competitive compensation and benefits
At Dosh, we celebrate and support all differences. Dosh is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital, disability & veteran status.
Read Full Job Description