Senior Software Engineer - MarTech at Realtor.com
This position is open to work remotely in US and Canada
Realtor.com is your one-stop-shop for homebuyers, sellers, and dreamers, with comprehensive for-sale listings, insightful information, valuable tools, and professional expertise. We make buying, selling, renting, and living in homes easier and more rewarding for everyone. We’re excited and hungry to make a difference to the millions of people in the US who buy a home each year. Our aspiration starts with treating our home buyer as our focal point - we believe that delivering on experiences that truly help people through this seemingly difficult life event will lead us to continued and greater success as a company.
About The Role
We’re looking for a Sr. Software Engineer in our enablement engineering community focused on marketing technologies (MarTech) and advertising technologies (AdTech). This Sr. Software Engineer will deliver high quality technology stack implementations in the space of Martech and AdTech to support Realtor.com’s marketing ambitions. Consumers are our north star and we aim to provide buyers, owners, sellers, and renters a best in class experiences built on a modern Martech stack. The role will be part of a diverse and multi-disciplinary pool of engineering and technology talent in close partnership with marketers across North America.
What you’ll do
- Design, build, and maintain our Martech and AdTech stack, covering the entire spectrum of technology including CDPs, Consumer Engagement Platform, DMPs, DAMs and social publishing, among others
- Work collaboratively in teams composed of Product Managers, Marketers, and Engineers
- Understand marketing strategies of Realtor.com and partner with multiple teams to define technology roadmap
- Lead by example, process improvement initiatives to improve our practices and the quality and timeliness of deliverables with high predictability
- Coach, mentor, and guide colleagues to deliver the best solution keeping in mind return on investment and total cost of ownership
- Incorporate advanced machine learning and predictive analytic models into your solutions
- Actively seek out new technologies, evaluate them and make recommendations to integrate them into our solutions and products
- Actively promote a culture of inclusion and teamwork
- Work in a product development process that is primarily Agile/Scrum
- 5+ years experience in relevant fields (Building large-scale web applications, web services, data pipelines, etc.)
- Experience driving improvement in software engineering practices/architectural skills (coding standards, code reviews, documentation, etc.)
- Passion for software development
- Experience working with large data sets and leveraging modern data technologies (S3, Airflow, Snowflake, Kafka, etc.)
- Exposure to cloud-based architectures, development, and deployment
- Experience with build, test and deployment automation technologies
- Experience monitoring for SLAs, alerting, and remediating service disruptions
At realtor.com®, we believe that everyone deserves a home of their own. We’re a community of nearly 2,000 employees who work hard to ensure that from the moment someone starts dreaming about a new home, to the moment they walk in the door and beyond, we’re there to lend a helping hand. Every month, over 85 million people trust us with their journey home by visiting our site and mobile apps, and we’d love to have you join our team to help.
We’ve got great offices in the U.S. and Canada with lots of sweet jobs to choose from, so we’re hoping you’ll join us on our journey to make buying, selling, renting, and living in homes easier and more rewarding for everyone.
Let’s make a difference, together. For Real.#LI-DW1