Senior Software Engineer - .Net C# - Full Stack at Blackbaud
At Blackbaud, we’re here to help good take over. We lead uniquely at the intersection point of technology and social good, providing cloud software, services, expertise, and data intelligence that empowers and connects people to drive impact for social good. We serve the entire social good community, which includes nonprofits, higher education institutions, K-12 schools, healthcare organizations, faith communities, arts and cultural organizations, foundations, companies, and the individual change agents who support them. With millions of users in 100+ countries, our vision is to power an Ecosystem of Good® that builds a better world. Our customers are passionate about making the world a better place, and we’re inspired by the opportunity to help them raise resources, deliver programs, manage operations, and understand their outcomes.
Blackbaud is looking for a Lead Engineer to join the Financial Edge NXT Engineering team working on our Fintech Platform. Financial Edge NXT Engineering is responsible for providing full-fledged accounting capabilities powering our social good ecosystem.
Job responsibilities include:
• Provides a consistent experience for customers to discover, evaluate, onboard, and manage Blackbaud capabilities in a way that maximizes the value they receive from our Financial Edge NXT product.
• Leading a team of well-rounded engineers through discovery/grooming/planning and development processes of features in the financial platform.
• Mentoring and providing “team lead” aspects of software engineering.
• Providing feasibility, support, and teamwork for Design/Product Management/Documentation/Program Management.
• BS/MS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related field experience
• Experience with Continuous Integration and Automated Test technologies preferred
• Experience with Microsoft and open source technologies
• Advanced knowledge of programing languages like C# and Angular preferred
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Azure tools and solutions preferred
• Knowledge of account systems and financial solutions preferred
• Proficient knowledge of Agile Methodologies
Why you'll want to come work here:
- Our benefits are unmatched. Not only do we offer competitive salaries, 4 weeks paid time off, tuition reimbursement, and 401K match, we also provide endless community involvement opportunities to encourage our employees to give back, through our CSR programs like gift matching and volunteer for vacation.
- Blackbaud has been named to Forbes America's Best Employers for Diversity 2019, Forbes America’s Best Midsize Employer 2019, and AnitaB.org's Top Companies for Women Technologists 2018, we are rapidly growing and offer incredible opportunity for career advancement!
- We understand that people thrive in a culture focused on teamwork and purpose. That's why Blackbaud offers a tremendous company culture, where we encourage open, collaborative working environments in all of our offices around the world.
- We have proven that we are one of the best technology companies to work for. Blackbaud has been ranked Best Technology Company in Charleston, SC for the fourth year in a row, and ranked by BuiltIn Austin as one of the Best Places to Work in Austin, TX.
Blackbaud is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, physical or mental disability, age, or veteran status or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.
To all recruitment agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes and are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.