Senior Software Engineer - Performance at SailPoint
SailPoint Technologies is looking for talented developers with performance on their mind to join its elite Austin-based SecurityIQ Performance Engineering team.
If you are an agile, highly motivated, performance-oriented software engineer, our SecurityIQ Performance & Sustaining team is the perfect place for you to grow and evolve.
Join our exclusive team of performance expert developers enjoying an innovation-driven, early-stage start-up atmosphere where you can stand out and make a difference. Dive into the fascinating world of Cyber-Security, Content and Behavioral Analytics, and Un-Structured Data Access Management while pushing state-of-the-art technologies such as AWS and Elasticsearch to their limits.
- Solve complex coding puzzles, performance bottlenecks, database tuning challenges, architecting cloud deployments and taming rogue APIs – setting the standard in Managing and Monitoring Security on countless platforms.
- Taking charge of performance analysis and tuning for our core components, developing tools and establishing processes for all Cloud and On-Prem configurations.
- Play an integral part in driving our product forward, shaping it and scaling it up – designing and executing solutions, improving performance, scalability, and robustness.
- Work with state-of-the-art data analytics infrastructure such as Elasticsearch and Lucene, both On-Prem and various cloud platforms.
- Be in charge of build, packaging, delivery and integration processes – setting the standards and methodologies for our releases, patches, service packs and upgrades.
- Gather and Analyze data from some of the world’s largest organizations.
Our ideal candidate:
- At least 5+ years developing in C# and .Net
- Strong System and IT infrastructure background
- Experience with Automated Deployment and Integration, techniques, tools, and processes
- AWS, Azure, Cloud deployment and containerization experience
- Proven experience in performance analysis, troubleshooting resource contention and high utilization
- Elasticsearch and Full-Text Indexing experience
- Storage subsystems and File Servers knowledge
- Relational Databases, SQL queries, Stored Procedures and Tuning experience
- Subject matter knowledge in Cyber Security
- Fearlessness diving into complex problems and other-people’s code
- Independent, highly-motivated self-learner
This position will be on-site, based at our head office in Austin, Texas. Applicants must be eligible to work in the USA.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.