What you get to do
- Propose solutions and drive consensus among a diverse background of engineering, product, and operations team members to deliver the best solution for our customers
- Be a chief facilitator in the decision making process of what’s best for our platform
- Build software and systems that serve our customers, our service providers, and internal teams (operations, customer success, data and analytics).
- Mentor other team members to share your knowledge and passion for building high-quality software
- Contribute to the heart of a multi-sided marketplace that experiencing record-setting growth in 2021
Who you are
- You're proficient in building production systems using Node.js / Typescript (our primary stack). Python and Go are used lightly, and any experience would be nice-to-have.
- You have production experience with GraphQL fronting native mobile and web clients and speaking to disparate back end services. If you're new to GQL, you're at least supportive of the paradigm.
- You have migrated or contributed to a migration from a monolithic to a microservice architecture at scale.
- You possess a solid to advanced knowledge of event-driven / serverless architecture.
- You have some experience with container / cluster tech (K8s, Docker).
- You're comfortable in the AWS ecosystem.
Nice to haves
- Terraform / Terragrunt experience.
- Demonstrable contributions to open source projects.