RetailMeNot is looking for a friendly, passionate software engineer in test to join our iOS engineering team. Come join our team of engineers and help build engaging experiences that reach millions of app users every month. As an iOS Sr. Software Engineer in Test, you’ll help drive the future of our app by identifying and implementing enhancements to test frameworks, and document/prototype improvements, while staying at the forefront of iOS technologies.
Are you passionate about contributing to iOS native apps that has millions of monthly active users? Are you a phenomenal teammate who excels at working alongside designers, product managers, and engineers?
Who You Are
- You have a Bachelor's degree in computer science or equivalent STEM field, or equivalent work experience.
- You have at least 4 years of experience as a Software Engineer in Test or comparable development experience.
- You are passionate about improving test coverage and the approach your team takes.
- You love collaborating with others to design and deliver successful solutions.
- With guidance from leadership, implement solutions through a combination of technology and processes.
- You bring a deep understanding and application of computer science fundamentals: data structures, algorithms, and design patterns.
- You’ve been designing, developing, and testing iOS applications built on Swift and Objective-C for at least 4 years.
What You'll Do
- You will contribute to the development and testing of a large-scale native iOS application.
- You develop and maintain the testing pipeline and framework for the team.
- You will define, coordinate and own project test strategy, driving focus on automated testing lower in the pyramid.
- You will help to deliver high quality, high impact experiences that help our customers.
- Actively participate in code reviews for the application (with an eye towards testability and quality) and test code (frameworks, test cases, etc.)
- You will collaborate with leadership and peers to make sound and mature technical judgements.
- Influence others in technical decision-making and technology adoption within their domain.
Who We Are
- We are a small, stable engineering team who is actively transitioning our architecture and technology stacks to scale with the business needs.
- We believe in the right tech for the job: Java, NodeJS, MySQL, PostgresSQL, MongoDB, RabbitMQ, AWS and more.
- We collaborate and mentor in an open environment where engineers are have fun and are given tons of responsibility and the empowerment to make a huge impact.
- We love our large scale challenges that we tackle with a variety of technologies.
- We offer awesome benefits you'll love, including an open vacation policy.
- We provide lunches, other meals, snacks, beverages (Yay beer!)
- We believe in giving prizes, bonuses, and recognition for doing what you enjoy.
- We use the tools you love to work with to get the job done, including top-of-the-line equipment.
We offer an opportunity to be an integral part of a company that eagerly pursues disruption in its space to continue to drive innovation and lead the competition. Benefits of being an employee of RetailMeNot, Inc. include, but are not limited to the following:
- Competitive base & bonus packages; salary negotiable
- Long Term Incentive Plan
- Performance based rewards & recognition for your hard work and service
- Very competitive benefits packages, including best-in-class parental leave
- Open & flexible PTO
- Cell phone & gym membership reimbursements
- Fully stocked break room & onsite catered breakfasts & lunches multiple days/week
*Some rewards do not apply to contract workers or interns.
RetailMeNot, Inc. is a leading savings destination bringing people and the things they love together through savings with retailers, brands, restaurants and pharmacies. RetailMeNot makes everyday life more affordable through online and in-store coupon codes, cash back offers, discount gift cards, and the RetailMeNot Genie browser extension. Savings are also provided in consumers’ mailboxes through the RetailMeNot Everyday™ direct mail package, and at the pharmacy with RxSaver by RetailMeNot.
RetailMeNot is a wholly owned subsidiary of Harland Clarke Holdings. http://www.retailmenot.com/corp or follow @RetailMeNot on social media.
U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Information
Individuals seeking employment at RetailMeNot, Inc. are considered without regards to race, color, creed, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other protected classification. You are being given the opportunity to provide the following information in order to help us align with federal and state Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action record keeping, reporting, and other legal requirements.