Senior Software Engineer, Unity ID at Unity Technologies
Unity powers over half of all games and over two thirds of all VR and AR products. We believe the world is a better place with more creators in it, and we do that by putting the most powerful creative tools in the hands of millions of developers and artists.
Our team is looking for a skilled senior software engineer to collaborate with a global multi-disciplinary team and work on our identity services. You will design, develop, test, deploy, maintain, and enhance software solutions.What you'll be doing
- Write high-quality code that supports existing and future functionality of the product
- Ensure service scalability and reliability through effective code and data storage design
- Work to ensure high-quality delivery with unit and integration tests
- Assist and support other developers in instrumenting their areas of the product to fit this system
- Mentor and train other team members on design techniques and coding standards
- Professional experience with web development
- Understanding of design patterns, architecture, and failure modes of highly available scale services
- Experience architecting and developing large scale distributed systems design
- Experience with Debugging and Monitoring
- Experience building Identity and Access Management (IAM) systems
- Knowledge of Go, Java, Postgres, etc
- Experience working in GCP, AWS, etc
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,800+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than five billion times per month in 2020. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.