Senior Software Engineer, Web Team at Unity
Unity powers more than half the world’s mobile games, empowering creators around the world to turn their dreams into code. As a member of the Live & Digital organization, you’ll be helping drive Unity’s mission of democratizing game development by improving discovery, management, and usability on unity.com, the first stop for all our customers, guiding them through an experience that gets them the tools and services they need to succeed.
We’re looking for a senior front end engineer to join us in Live & Digital. You’ll work with a wide variety of products that touch customers at all points in their journey through the Unity ecosystem, on code bases that range from older legacy stacks to new applications built on tomorrow’s latest & greatest. Our goal is to connect as many people as possible with the tools, education, and community in the Unity-verse, and you’ll be a critical part of driving towards that!
- Building and maintaining the unity.com website and the surrounding tooling
- Developing new web applications to support our e-commerce, internal administration, and customer management products
- Build alignment with teams across multiple time zones and stacks to ensure that our solutions meet the needs and expectations of our myriad customers and partners
- Contribute to and grow our engineering practices to adapt to a constantly changing technical landscape
- Experience in front end engineering
- Strong understanding of application development and best practices with React
- Excellent knowledge of Semantic HTML
- Experience with Drupal
- Next.js and/or Redux
- A habit of building good tests in something like jest or supertest
- Familiarity with GraphQL
About Unity Technologies
Unity is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,400+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than three billion times per month in 2019 on more than two billion unique devices. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.