Senior Software Engineer - Web at Evernote
The Evernote web team is looking for an Engineer who knows what it takes to build production-ready web applications and is excited about building the next generation of the Evernote Web Client.Who are we?
We're the team that builds the fully-featured clients that we serve up on the web as well as the web service pages that help users keep their accounts in line. We're currently working on building out a whole new web experience for both personal and business users.
- We believe in collaboration—the team’s effectiveness comes before the individual
- We’re tight-knit: engineers, designers, PMs, and QA all work together every single day to make great software
- We love innovation, and continuously look for the best ways to solve a problem
- You have at least 5 years of real-world experience developing software
- You’re comfortable making software design decisions and weighing in on choices that impact everything from product design to team process, from system architecture to algorithmic improvements, and from CSS details to overall user experience
- You have experience working well in a team setting. You're happy to help others out and aren't afraid to ask for help when you need it.
- You enjoy and take pride in writing elegant, reliable, testable, and maintainable code
- You are open to new technologies
- You love setting up goals and delivering on them
- You help and mentor those around you
- You adapt as requirements change, and believe that flexibility and implementation speed lead to a better product
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills
Individuals seeking employment at Evernote are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation. You are being given the opportunity to provide the following information in order to help us stay in sync with federal and state Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action record keeping, reporting, and other legal requirements.