Senior Software Engineer
Who You Are
- You own what you build and have a track record of delivering successful, sustainable software.
- You focus on business value, believe in delivering what you build to customers as quickly as possible, and iterating on the product with the knowledge you gain from customers.
- You believe in "oneteam, onedream". Everyone owns the problems and projects the team works on and supports one another until the last person crosses the finish line.
- You have 5+ years of application development experience
- You have a Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a related technical discipline
What You'll Do
- You will develop a deep understanding of the ad business and use that knowledge to improve ad viewability and increase ad inventory, while maintaining a first-class user experience.
- You’ll coach and mentor less-experienced developers.
- You’ll champion lean development and XP practices such as CI/CD, TDD, and pair programming to propel the team and organization forward.
- You’ll consistently improve maintainability and stability of the codebase.
Who We Are
- We hire smart people and give them the autonomy to be creative, have an impact, and share standard methodologies.
- We have a generous leave policy for new parents and 401k matching.
- We have a thriving Diversity and Inclusion program that gives back to the community and supports multiple Austin events and organizations with like-minded goals throughout the year.
- We serve breakfast Mondays and Fridays, lunch four days a week, provide all the snacks you could dream of, and have our own coffee bar run by trained baristas.
- We have a Friday board game happy hour for co-workers to mingle or just relax.
- We provide reimbursements for cell phones and gym memberships.
- We have a phenomenal open vacation policy.
RewardsWe offer an opportunity to be an integral part of a company that eagerly pursues disruption in its space to continue to drive innovation and lead the competition. Benefits of being an employee of RetailMeNot, Inc. include, but are not limited to the following: - Competitive base & bonus packages; salary negotiable- Long Term Incentive Plan- Performance based rewards & recognition for your hard work and service- Very competitive benefits packages, including best-in-class parental leave- Open & flexible PTO- Cell phone & gym membership reimbursements- Fully stocked break room & onsite catered breakfasts & lunches multiple days/week About UsRetailMeNot, Inc. is a leading digital savings destination connecting consumers with retailers, restaurants and brands, both online and in-store. The company enables consumers across the globe to find hundreds of thousands of digital offers to save money while they shop or dine out. U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Information Individuals seeking employment at RetailMeNot, Inc. are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation. You are being given the opportunity to provide the following information in order to help us align with federal and state Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action record keeping, reporting, and other legal requirements.