Senior Software Engineer
As a Senior Software Developer on our Endpoint team, you will work with an Agile team to develop Endpoint solutions that protect business applications by keeping undesirable client devices out. You will face difficult challenges that require creative solutions and a broad array of technical skills. We (engineers) work closely with product management, product design, and beta customers to deliver software at a rapid pace and of the highest quality. At the end of the day, you’ll know that you’ve made the Internet a safer place.
Skills you have…
- You have 5+ years of professional software engineering experience.
- You know and love programming in Python, or you’re ready to learn.
- You have experience building easy to use RESTful API's
- You are committed to quality and experienced with modern software testing practices.
Even better if...
- You have technical knowledge of Windows, Mac, Linux, iOS, or Android.
- You have worked with a unified log or service bus architecture
- You know PKI.
- You have experience with React.
3 Reasons why you should apply…
- You’ve seen the news! Organizations are facing the threat of breach every single day and you want to make a difference. You believe you can make a difference.
- You work best in teams of high-performers passionate about a common goal.
- You revel in the opportunity to do it all, from Python to web front-end, to desktop and mobile!
Duo’s mission is to make security simple for everyone. We were born from a hacker ethos and a desire to make the Internet a secure place.
Our roots and values were forged in the Midwest. We believe in enabling and empowering people to follow their passions inside and outside of the office. Collaboration is our standard operating practice, and we actively seek to reduce barriers to brilliance.
Our team is our secret weapon. We run the spectrum from artists to analysts, low-key to high energy, and bring together a diversity of skill sets, experiences, and perspectives to solve what we consider to be the world's most pressing geopolitical challenge — transforming the security industry as we know it.
Together we build solutions that are easy, effective, trustworthy, and enduring. And that’s why we are the most loved and trusted company in security.
Duo is committed to cultivating and preserving a culture of inclusion and connectedness. We are able to grow and learn better together with a diverse team of employees. The collective sum of the individual differences, life experiences, knowledge, innovation, self-expression, and talent that our employees invest in their work represents not only part of our culture, but our reputation and Duo’s achievement as well. In recruiting for our team, we welcome the unique contributions that all potential candidates can bring in terms of their education, opinions, culture, ethnicity, race, gender identity and expression, nationality, age, languages spoken, veteran’s status, religion, disability, sexual orientation and beliefs.
And if this role is exciting you, we encourage you to apply even if you don’t meet all 100% of the description or qualifications. Finally and most importantly, we are a proud Equal Opportunity Employer.