Senior Software Engineer
CrowdStrike is the leader in cloud-delivered next-generation endpoint protection, threat intelligence, and pre- and post-incident response services. With the ability to collect and process over 100 billion events a day, CrowdStrike has revolutionized endpoint protection by being the first and only company to unify next-generation antivirus (AV), endpoint detection and response (EDR), and a 24/7 managed hunting service — all delivered via a single lightweight agent. We are one of the World's Most 50 Innovative Companies according to MIT, and one of Forbes Most Promising Companies. Our growth and innovation are driven by incredible employees who deliver unmatched customer success.
We have received a number of exciting awards including:
- October 2018: 100 Best Medium Workplaces Second Year in a Row by Fortune magazine.
- June 2018: Closed over $200 million, led by General Atlantic, Accel and IVP, with participation from March Capital and CapitalG (Google), achieving a valuation of more than $3 billion.
- April 2018: CrowdStrike Wins SC Award for Best Security Company Second Year in a Row.
About the Role
As a QA Automation engineer you will work on building our Selenium/Appium/UI Automator grids, expanding our current mobile automation framework, maintaining our testing infrastructure, and contributing to our integration tools for Git/Slack/Jira.
What You'll Do:
- Work closely with product management and development team to understand requirements and technical specifications.
- Create test plans, test cases, and automation for new features and enhancements to existing features.
- Plan, design and implement automation frameworks for various applications from front end to back end.
- Setup and monitor continuous integration for build, deploy and automated tests.
- Work with support and implementation team to investigate production support issues and perform root cause analysis.
Who You Are and What You Have:
- 3+ years of testing experience using Selenium/Appium/UI Automator in an automation framework
- Experience with writing and executing test plans at different levels (unit, functional, integration, system load and performance testing)
- Advanced knowledge of Python scripting, testing and Java
- Advanced knowledge of Linux/Unix and Object Oriented Programming concepts.
- Strong Knowledge of Github and Git commands
- Strong knowledge of Selenium Grid and Appium testing tool
- Good written and oral communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
- Experience with Agile/Scrum, Continuous Integration
Benefits of Working at CrowdStrike:
- Market leader in compensation + stock options
- Competitive vacation policy
- Comprehensive health benefits
- Paid paternity and maternity leave, including adoption
- Flexible work hours and remote friendly environment
- Wellness programs
- Stocked fridges, coffee, soda, and lots of treats
- Peer recognition
- Inclusive culture focused on people, customers and innovation
- Regular team activities, including happy hours, community service events
CrowdStrike believes that diversity and inclusion among our organization is essential to our success as a global company, and we seek to attract, retain and empower the industry’s best and brightest from a diverse talent pool.
CrowdStrike is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.