Senior Software Engineer
What we do:
Cision (formerly TrendKite) is a leading global provider of software and services to communications and marketing professionals. Our flagship product, the Cision Communications Cloud, is an industry-leading comms platform that delivers best-in-class earned media monitoring and analytics, a comprehensive media and influencer contact database, newswire distribution, business results attribution capabilities, and much more.
TrendKite, now a part of Cision, is looking for a Senior Software Engineer to join the Earned Media Attribution Software Engineering team. This role will play a crucial role in developing industry-transforming applications for the organization's Earned and Owned Media cloud service offering. The ideal candidate has experience at a startup or enterprise level company, ideally a SaaS environment.
- Working with our core profile data and Cision Impact platform
- Leading development of significant components on the platform and driving the future direction of the product
- Working in a collaborative and agile development process closely with QA, Architecture, and Product Management
- Understanding key business needs and develop data solutions
- Developing standards to ingest and enrich existing data profiles
- Curating Cision’s Impact data profile taxonomy
- Serving as a Subject Matter Expert for Cision’s Impact data profiles
- Building and implementing data integrations with industry leading partners
- Implementing strong proactive monitoring of all partnership integrations
- 5+ years professional software development experience
- Proficiency developing in Java
- AWS proficiency
- Expertise creating RESTful APIs
- Understanding of data privacy & data protection
- Experience supporting a high-volume internet facing web applications
- Understanding of tag management systems such as Google Tag Manager
- Understanding of enterprise analytics services such as Google Analytics and Adobe Analytics
- Understanding of security best practices including penetration testing and vulnerability scanning
- Experience in agile development methodology
- Experience with continuous integration and continuous delivery
- Experience with data intensive, enterprise level applications and be passion for scalable solutions to real business problems
- Technical acumen to drive industry changing software solutions forward within a highly motivated team
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, related technical field or commensurate industry experience
Cision employs the brightest, most passionate folks in the tech industry. We’d love for you to join that group!
Cision's recent acquisitions of startups TrendKite and Falcon.io provided the company with additional innovative technology and a focus on user experience that sets the company's software apart from anything else in the comms industry. With these additional capabilities, the next generation Cision Communications Cloud platform delivers an improved user experience, more intelligent and interactive reporting, and better campaign execution for PR and comms teams.
By investing in our brand, our team, and our technology, we are leading a revolution in the PR and communications industry. We invest in our people through training and professional development and we empower them to grow their careers - because the most important measure of our success is yours.
Cision Ltd (NYSE: CISN) is a leading global provider of earned media software and services to public relations and marketing communications professionals. Cision software allows users to identify key influencers, craft and distribute strategic content, and measure meaningful impact. Cision has over 4,000 employees with offices in 22 countries throughout the Americas, EMEA, and APAC. For more information about its award-winning products and services, including the Cision Communications Cloud, visit www.cision.com and follow Cision on Twitter @Cision.
Cision is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age or veteran status.
EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V, 41 CFR 60–1.4
Read Full Job Description