Senior Software Engineer at Khoros
At Khoros, our passion is to help the world's best brands create customers for life. We build products we're proud of, and we're passionate about our customers' success. As part of the Vista Equity Family, you'll receive best in class development opportunities and the ability to work with customers like Samsung, HP, Sony, and Visa.
Khoros is seeking a talented and seasoned Senior Software Engineer to join our awesome engineering team. You will be responsible for building and maintaining multiple SaaS applications in the social media space. You will work in small, cross-functional teams and deliver value to our customers through regularly shipping code.
This role is fully remote. Individuals can live in any US state.
- Building an industry-leading analytics product with a team of cross-functional engineers
- Working within and across teams to deliver great features to customers
- Working with Product Managers and Designers to plan projects and requirements
- Providing code review feedback to team members
- Championing good engineering practices like docs, testing, monitoring, etc.
- Participating in an on-call rotation for production support
- 5+ years of experience as a software engineer
- 2+ years of experience with server-side languages like Java, Scala, Python, etc.
- 2+ years of experience with cloud services like AWS, Google Cloud, Azure, etc.
- 2+ Experience with relational databases like MySQL or Postgres
- 2+ Experience with a distributed version control system like git
- Experience with REST APIs, JSON
Nice to Haves
- Experience with Kubernetes and Docker
- Experience with stream-processing technology (Kinesis, Kafka, etc.)
- Experience with Elasticsearch
The base salary range for this role is $150,000 - $160,000 with a 15% Bonus. Any offered salary is determined based on internal equity, internal salary ranges, market data/ranges, applicant's skills and prior relevant experience, certain degrees and certifications. Your actual pay will be based on your skills and experience - talk with your Talent Acquisition Partner to learn more.
At Khoros we encourage our employees to be real. In keeping with this philosophy, we appreciate diversity and welcome all qualified applicants regardless of race, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, genetic information or criminal history.
The Khoros platform connects every facet of customer engagement, including digital contact centers, messaging, chat, online brand communities, CX analytics, and social media management so brands can listen, respond, and act on customer conversations- creating deep relationships and fostering brand loyalty and advocacy.
Khoros offers a great working environment and competitive compensation and benefits packages. We're looking for fast-thinking, innovative, passionate team players who enjoy brainstorming new ideas, working with the best and brightest in the social media software industry.