Senior Technical Certification Developer at Atlassian
Atlassian University is seeking a Senior Certification Developer with deep technical field experience implementing and administering Atlassian solutions, to build highly technical exam content and advanced-topics short courses for the Atlassian Certification Program, and to collaborate across the Atlassian University team on varied projects that further University's vision to catalyze faster product adoption and provide tangible value and career advancement to our learners.
In this Role, You'll Get to:
- Contribute to crafting strategy for the certification program.
- Define, design, develop, update, and maintain certification exam content for administrators and end-users of Jira, JSM, Jira Align, Confluence and other products.
- Stay on top of the transformation of Atlassian solutions in order to keep our products aligned; learn new Atlassian technologies, cultivate your own expertise and contribute to the overall University effort to deliver the best learning and credentialing experience to customers and partners.
- Establish strong working relationships with product team members and Partners.
- Build learning experiences for advanced admin-level audiences (examples include Atlassian's short Skill-builder courses, which are deep-dives into topics such as automation, issue security, managing permissions, etc.)
- Contribute to constant improvement in our development processes and further the team's goal to up our velocity.
- Volunteer to present technical topics for admins during monthly Atlassian University Live webinars and at conferences.
- Join collaborative projects that are impactful across the wider University team and be a go-to person on the University team with your expertise in Atlassian technology.
On Your First Day We'll Expect You to Have:
- 5 or more years' experience implementing and administering Jira and Jira Service Management in multiple enterprise environments, including extensive experience with Cloud implementations.
- 2+ Atlassian Certified Professional Credentials
- Experience leading Agile team(s).
- Experience training others to use Atlassian tools. Experience creating software training courses is a plus.
- Superb attention to detail and excellent writing skills, with the ability to write about technology concisely and with sharp precision.
- Superb interpersonal skills to thrive in a fast-paced environment
More about You
This position is ideal for someone who is passionate about helping our customers continue to attain higher levels of skill and capability with Atlassian tools, and to help them succeed in earning credentials to elevate their work and boost their careers.
You have a keen understanding of the agile way of working, and you are skilled at managing a varied workload and accommodating shifting priorities while meeting goals.
More about Our Team
You will join our Atlassian University team at a really exciting time! Atlassian is growing rapidly year over year, and we want to scale intelligently while helping our customers unlock value from our products faster. This is an opportunity to play a major role in achieving that goal. We are a small but mighty team of top-tier professionals with diverse skills and work backgrounds. Our team is open, encouraging, focused, located around the globe, and is all about providing outstanding training solutions to our customers.
More about our benefits
Whether you work in an office or a distributed team, Atlassian is highly collaborative and yes, fun! To support you at work (and play) we offer some fantastic perks: ample time off to relax and recharge, flexible working options, five paid volunteer days a year for your favourite cause, an annual allowance to support your learning & growth, unique ShipIt days, a company paid trip after five years and lots more.
More about Atlassian
Creating software that empowers everyone from small startups to the who's who of tech is why we're here. We build tools like Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, and Trello to help teams across the world become more nimble, creative, and aligned-collaboration is the heart of every product we dream of at Atlassian. From Amsterdam and Austin, to Sydney and San Francisco, we're looking for people who want to write the future and who believe that we can accomplish so much more together than apart. At Atlassian, we're committed to an environment where everyone has the autonomy and freedom to thrive, as well as the support of like-minded colleagues who are motivated by a common goal to: Unleash the potential of every team .
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
If your experience looks a little different from what we've identified and you think you can rock the role, we'd love to learn more about you.
Learn more about Atlassian's culture, interviewing flow, and hiring process by checking out our Candidate Resource Hub .
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.