Senior Telephony Engineer at Bright Health
Back to Career Site
Our Mission is to Make Healthcare Right. Together. Built upon the belief that by connecting and aligning the best local resources in healthcare delivery with the financing of care, we can deliver a superior consumer experience, lower costs, and optimized clinical outcomes.
What drives our mission? The company values we live and breathe every day. We keep it simple: Be Brave. Be Brilliant. Be Accountable. Be Inclusive. Be Collaborative.
If you share our passion for changing healthcare so all people can live healthy, brighter lives – apply to join our team.
- Customer support, training, and communication
- Configuration, integration, and troubleshooting end user applications
- Administration of end user application
- Maintenance of end user applications
- Assume a lead role on Genesys telephony related projects, supporting vendor relationships, and providing technical expertise/knowledge to other team members when needed
- Assume subject matter expert responsibility on voice equipment/components (PBX, Dialer, IVR, VoIP, telephony, SBC’s etc)
- Assist with day to day operations while assisting in project development
- Maintain PBX/dialer routing via ANI, DNIS, Call Scripts, and ACD – 8x8 & Genesys
- Provide technical support of the PBX/Dialer/Switches software
- Diagnose and troubleshoot complex issues between carriers and localized telephony equipment
- Manage the optimal performance of the telephony system(s) to ensure maximum call volume for the Operations floors
- Manage the dialer to ensure minimal downtime and expedient solutions to Operations issues/concerns
- Manage the communication and resolution of any telephony system issues or outages
- Build and maintain reports based on specific needs either within the telephony system
- Identify trending in call patterns, call results and assist Operations with optimizing performance
- Troubleshoot issues related to setup, configuration, maintenance, and change management
- Assist with application training and support of users.
- Manage license inventory and drive procurement needs for applications.
- Manage day to day activities and handle escalated tickets from service desk
- Assist with maintenance of system processes and support documentation
- Bachelor or Associate degree (Ideally in Technology or Development) preferred, or relevant work experience required
- Minimum five (5) years’ experience working with and providing technical support to End Users
- Minimum three (3) years’ experiencing administrating phone systems in an corporate environment
- Technical expertise administrating and configuring the following platforms required: 8x8 and Genesys Cloud
- Working knowledge of the following platforms preferred: Microsoft Office Suite, Office 365, Teams, SharePoint, OneDrive, Zoom, Slack
- Technical expertise with Windows and Mac operating systems
- Demonstrated ability to take ownership and manage technical projects within a team environment to assist with advancing the greater End User Technology Team goals
- Previous experience providing hands on support for Executive Leadership, Directors, Managers, and Assistants preferred
We understand patient pain points, eliminating complexity while increasing transparency, for greater access and easier navigation.
We integrate and align individual incentives at all levels, from financing to optimization to delivery of care.