Senior UI Engineer
PLANOLY is looking for a thoughtful, well-rounded Senior UI Engineer to join a rapidly growing startup and work on an application that brands, influencers, agencies and marketing firms are using every day. You will work directly with our entire engineering team across iOS, Android, and Web and have a huge impact on the PLANOLY, implementing new features, improving performance, and building beautiful user interfaces. Passion for social products and building great software is a must.
What You Will Do
- Hands-on crafting of CSS, HTML, and JS.
- Work closely with Experience Design throughout the design and development process.
- Actively participate in project scoping, planning, design, and execution.
- Contribute to building a modular and performant progressive web application
- Use your knowledge of software engineering concepts to design and implement tested, reusable, and modular.
- Be an active learner who is up for expanding your breadth of knowledge.
- Have passion for your craft. You feel ownership over everything you ship.
Who You Are
- 5-7 Years of User Interface experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent STEM field, or 4+ years of relevant work experience.
- Solid understanding using front-end build tools such as Webpack, Rollup, Grunt, Gulp, Browserify, and NPM.
- Proficiency with CSS processors such as PostCSS, Sass, or Less.
- Experience working in a cross functional Scrum team.
- Experience using Git and related tools like GitLab, GitHub, and Bitbucket.
- Experience using ES2015.
- Experience with front-end performance topics / rendering internals.
- Experience delivering feature-level technical design and documentation.
Bonus Skills and Experience
- Experience with Typescript.
- Experience building Web Components.
- Experience with UI / UX.
- Experience with GraphQL.
- Experience with server-side development using nodeJS, PHP, Java, Ruby or Python.
- Experience working in server side frameworks such as Symfony, Rails, Express or Django.
- Experience with the Serverless framework.
- Experience with TechOps / infrastructure systems - Amazon Web Services, Chef and Jenkins.
Who We Are
- We are social media experts and first and foremost users of our tools to enhance our social media strategies. PLANOLY is built by influencers for influencers.
- We’re growing super fast and have been profitable since inception.
- We offer an open work environment where highly motivated engineers take full ownership of the products and help steer the firm.
- We are a huge advocate of work-life balance, which is seen in our open vacation and work-from-any-coffee-shops policies.
- We’ll provide you with catered lunches, snacks, drinks, & regular team outings.
Learn more about PLANOLY at https://www.planoly.com and https://www.planoly.com/blog
If you have any questions, you can also email [email protected]. We look forward to hearing from you!
U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Information
PLANOLY is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified individuals seeking employment without regards to race, color, creed, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other protected classification.