Senior UI/UX Engineer at SpyCloud
Senior UI/UX Engineer
SpyCloud is a pioneer in breach discovery. We strive to help businesses of all sizes mitigate data breaches by proactively alerting when employee or company assets have been compromised. We accomplish this through our early-warning breach detection service powered by a world-class team of intelligence analysts.
Our Team’s Culture
You will have ownership of Product UI design and development while working closely with the Product team. The products we support are key to accelerating adaptation of SpyCloud’s services by our customers. We build products with an emphasis on solid, long-term design, high quality development, and adapting to early customer feedback. We have a culture of innovation, where quality, pragmatism, and “thinking outside the box” are encouraged. We operate in a collaborative and open environment, where you will be trusted to work hard and contribute.
- Own the UI/UX across all SpyCloud products
- Work closely with Product Management, Product Marketing, and Engineering
- Take UI/UX from idea to execution
- Implement UI/UX best practices
- Adopt existing team practices and recommend improvements as needed
- Participate in a fast-paced environment while maintaining a good work ethic and a humble attitude
Skills & Expertise
- 5+ years of experience as an UI/UX Designer and Front-end Engineer
- UI design portfolio
- Experience with jQuery
- Experience with Bootstrap
- Experience with an MVC web framework (e.g. Django, Ruby on Rails, Pyramid, etc)
- Experience with a prototyping tool such as Figma, Sketch, InVision, etc
- Experience with a design tool such as Photoshop
- Experience with a version control system such as Git
SpyCloud is not sponsoring visas at this time.