Senior Web Developer - Drupal
Forcepoint is transforming cybersecurity by focusing on what matters most: understanding people’s intent as they interact with critical data and intellectual property wherever it resides. Our uncompromising systems enable companies to empower employees with unobstructed access to confidential data while protecting intellectual property and simplifying compliance. Based in Austin, Texas, Forcepoint supports more than 20,000 organizations worldwide. For more about Forcepoint, visit www.Forcepoint.com and follow us on Twitter at @ForcepointSec.
U.S.Citizenship or permanent resident/green card status required.
Job location: Remote or Onsite at one of our US locations (VA, TX, CA,) alternative work hours acceptable.
- Creating custom modules and plugins, debugging and patching core components, and understanding the source code of the systems you work with
- Using and following industry-standard devops workflows and tools: dev-stage-production workflow, source control tools to manage your codebase, etc.
- Developing for multiple devices and interactions: desktops, touch devices like smartphones and tablets, simpler devices like feature phones, etc.
- Working with other members of the team on problems, but also working individually as required by the project.
- Designing and developing code architecture that promotes reuse, readability, and best-practice coding standards.
- Understanding the web's infrastructure to create highly-performant and scalable features.
- Keeping pace with rapid innovation in web technologies Code, test and build standards-compliant, cross-browser and device compatible, table-less layouts from scratch, based on high-fidelity design comps, using HTML/HTML5/CSS
- Handle website deployments
- Create and manage templates in enterprise CMS systems.
- Maintain website
- Incorporate best practices for SEO
- Implement and maintain 3rd party systems including analytics, testing, lead generation, etc.
- Communicate accurate assessments on level of effort and timeframe for projects
- Perform other duties and projects as assigned
- U.S. Citizenship or Permanent green card status required
- 6-10 years in a professional work environment
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, or years of equivalent experience
- Minimum of 3 years developing Drupal 7 web sites
- Experience working with large website projects
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and professional, yet personable, demeanor
- Able to manage multiple, detailed projects at the same time and to work both independently and as a member of a small team
- Knowledge of best practices to optimize backend performance
- Linux configuration experience
- Previous work on open-source projects and adhering to coding standards
- Experience implementing Adobe Analytics
- Experience working with Adobe Target
- Experience working with Tealium IQ Tag Management