Senior Workday Developer at Unity
We are looking for a developer that has a curious nature and experience building integrations and analytics with Workday PRISM, Accounting Center, and Financials. This role will primarily support the Finance organization but will work with teams across Unity and the globe! We encourage learning, democratization of knowledge, and mentorship. We take an active role in your development and will make sure you are always challenging yourself.
We are a distributed team of developers and architects that work together across the globe. Our main objective is enabling the business processes that run Unity by using intelligent automation, configuration, and microservices.
What you’ll be doing
- Integration development for systems including Workday Financials, Workday PRISM, Zuora, Reltio, Salesforce, and many more
- Maintain integration documentation and diagrams
- Build Reports and analytics using Workday PRISM
- Find creative ways to automate processes for business users
- Analyze and maintain existing configurations with Workday Accounting Center and PRISM
- Handle bug fixes and flow improvements post-deployment
We're looking for
- Workday FIN implementation experience
- Workday PRISM and Accounting Center experience
- Experience with Workday Studio, MuleSoft, SQL, Data Warehousing
- Hands-on experience with cloud middleware platforms (Snaplogic, MuleSoft, Workato, Zapier, Informatica, etc.)
You might also have
- Workday Integration Certification
- Workday PRISM Certification
- Data analytics or data warehousing experience
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
Unity is at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than five billion times per month in 2020. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.