At Khoros, our passion is to help the world’s best brands create customers for life. We build products we’re proud of, and we’re passionate about customer success. As part of the Vista Equity family, you’ll receive best in class development opportunities and the ability to work with customers like Samsung, HP, Sony and Visa.
The Khoros engagement platform comprises Online Community, Social Media Management and Messaging products for social customer service, social support and social media marketing teams to listen, respond and act on customer conversations – creating deep relationships and fostering brand loyalty and advocacy.
Khoros is seeking a Reliability Engineer III to join our fast-growing team. As a Reliability Engineer, you will work closely with other SREs and product teams to ensure that our products continue to have great uptime and stability. The Reliability Engineer we’re looking for is highly technical, enjoys puzzles, is comfortable with high-pressure situations, and has excellent communication skills.
Some Responsibilities Include:
- Creating and maintaining tooling for monitoring, alerting, as well as diagnosing production and stability issues
- Working closely with internal partners and teams to ensure that we ship software that meets security and SLA requirements
- Debuggin complex problems across an entire stack and creating solid solutions
- Creating tooling to support automatic recovery from issues
- Keeping the services up and running or quickly getting them back up and running when failures occur
- 4+ years of software development, scripting, or operations experience
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Experience with scripting languages such as shell scripting
- Experience debugging complex problems
- Experience with large-scale production systems
- Experience with monitoring and observability such as with Datadog, New Relic, and Nagios
- Experience with cloud-based infrastructure such as AWS, Azure, or Google Cloud.
- Experience with DevOps engineering or SRE
WHY SHOULD YOU JOIN OUR TEAM ?
- Performance Driven
- Flexible Working hours
- Health, Dental & Vision insurance
- Gym Allowance
- Generous leave policy
- Among the best in industry
- Annual bonus
Equal employment opportunity
- Our employment practises
We earn trust through our actions and attitudes
We win and grow as one team
We listen learn and lead to help our customers succeed