Site Reliability Engineer
LogicMonitor is the leading SaaS-based performance monitoring platform for modern IT.
We are a company of fun-loving, hard-working achievers. We love going to work and think you should too. We hold our company culture near and dear — we are customer-obsessed, work as one team, and strive to be better every day. These are our core values. So it's no surprise that we work hard and genuinely have fun working with each other to achieve great things together.
Located in the 500 West 2nd Street tower, our brand-new Austin office is best-in-class! Be inspired with panoramic downtown & Lady Bird Lake views, where snacks are plentiful and team outings are common. Our offices are sprinkled around the globe, too, with our headquarters in Santa Barbara, California and offices in London, Singapore, and Chengdu, China.
When you join LogicMonitor, you’ll be working alongside some of the brightest minds in one of the fastest growing global software firms. We are looking for you to bring your expertise, drive, and passion. This is your chance to join us on our journey as we expand our global presence and achieve record-breaking success.
What You'll Do:
Take a role in the operational uptime and continued expansion of LogicMonitor's production infrastructure. Provide guidance in organizing, securing and automating existing infrastructure and software deployments. Work with developers and provide feedback to implement operational improvements. Use and extend our internal LogicMonitor implementation to increase observational footprint of our infrastructure.
Here's a closer look at your duties in this exciting role:
- Maintain uptime of LogicMonitor's SaaS based service and drive technical/process enhancements to improve uptime
- Deploy production applications and drive improvements to the software deployment process
- Design and deploy new infrastructure and integrations
- Write code to automate various aspects of infrastructure maintenance and and deployments
- Support development and work closely with developers to drive operational and architecture/design changes
- Lead by example in providing good documentation and thorough runbooks
What You'll Need:
- 3+ years experience in data operations, preferably in SaaS environment
- Experience programming and/or scripting
- Experience with Cloud technologies
- Experience with virtualization and container technologies
- Linux system administration in distributed environments
- Experience with configuration management tools
Nice To have:
- Some experience with configuration management tools such as chef or puppet.
- Experience with source code management tools (git).