Site Reliability Engineer at Bright Health
Back to Career Site
Our Mission is to Make Healthcare Right. Together. Built upon the belief that by connecting and aligning the best local resources in healthcare delivery with the financing of care, we can deliver a superior consumer experience, lower costs, and optimized clinical outcomes.
What drives our mission? The company values we live and breathe every day. We keep it simple: Be Brave. Be Brilliant. Be Accountable. Be Inclusive. Be Collaborative.
If you share our passion for changing healthcare so all people can live healthy, brighter lives – apply to join our team.
- Apply technical knowledge and business insights to solve complex technical problems
- Ensure all environments are meeting their Service Level Objectives
- Plan, configure, deploy, and optimize Microsoft Azure-based solutions
- Work closely with our Security Team to ensure the environment is secure and adhering to our HIPAA and SOC2 commitments
- Design and implement automation for Azure infrastructure (Infrastructure as Code)
- Establish and maintain documentation for our Azure environment
- Lead incident response, postmortem, and production improvements
- 5+ years of progressive work experience with on-premise and/or cloud infrastructures.
- 4+ years of experience with scripting and automation
- Knowledge and understanding of the Microsoft Azure stack including Storage, SQL, NSGs, VNETs, Availability Zones, Azure Front Door, Kubernetes and Azure Active Directory
- Strong understanding of monitoring & alerting fundamentals including alert tuning, reducing noise, and automating responses to alerts
- Strong understanding of automation in Azure including API Management, ARM Templates and/or Terraform. Proven experience implementing Infrastructure as Code
- Experience in analyzing and troubleshooting large-scale distributed systems
- Ability to automate routine tasks
- Experience with Role Based Access Control (RBAC), ITSM, Capacity Planning, and Monitoring/Alerting
- Experience with one or more object-oriented programming languages a plus
- Demonstrated ability to take ownership and manage technical projects, including identification of project scope, requirements, deliverables, and coordination of project design and implementation activities
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information technology, system analysis or a related study, or 5+ years equivalent experience
We understand patient pain points, eliminating complexity while increasing transparency, for greater access and easier navigation.
We integrate and align individual incentives at all levels, from financing to optimization to delivery of care.