Software Architect - Dynamics CRM at Bright Health
Back to Career Site
Our Mission is to Make Healthcare Right. Together. Built upon the belief that by connecting and aligning the best local resources in healthcare delivery with the financing of care, we can deliver a superior consumer experience, lower costs, and optimized clinical outcomes.
What drives our mission? The company values we live and breathe every day. We keep it simple: Be Brave. Be Brilliant. Be Accountable. Be Inclusive. Be Collaborative.
If you share our passion for changing healthcare so all people can live healthy, brighter lives – apply to join our team.
- Collaborate with other professionals to determine functional and non-functional requirements for new software or applications.
- Use tools and methodologies to create representations for functions and user interface of desired product
- Develop high-level product specifications with attention to system integration and feasibility
- Define all aspects of development from appropriate technology and workflow to coding standards
- Communicate successfully all concepts and guidelines to development team
- Oversee progress of development team to ensure consistency with initial design
- Provide technical guidance and coaching to developers and engineers
- Ensure software meets all requirements of quality, security, modifiability, extensibility etc.
- Approve final product before launch
- 5+ years of experience as software architect
- 12+ years of experience in software development and coding in various languages (C#, .NET, Node.js, Java etc.)
- Excellent knowledge of software and application design and architecture
- Excellent knowledge of CRM solutions and implementations
- Comfortable working in an Agile environment
- Experience with CRM technologies like Dynamic CE
- Experience with various relational and non-relational database technologies (eg. SQL Server, CosmosDB)
- Experience with cloud technologies, Azure is a plus.
- Experience with software quality assurance through automation
- Comfortable with CI/CD environment
- BA/BS in computer science, engineering or relevant field. MS/MA preferred.
We understand patient pain points, eliminating complexity while increasing transparency, for greater access and easier navigation.
We integrate and align individual incentives at all levels, from financing to optimization to delivery of care.