Software Architect at Abrigo
We provide technology that community financial institutions use to manage risk and drive growth. Our solutions automate key processes – from anti-money laundering to fraud detection to CECL readiness to lending workflows – empowering our customers by addressing their Enterprise Risk Management needs.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone who is not only a master of their craft, but also shares our commitment to driving a strong company culture by putting their heart and soul into their work every day.
Abrigo is seeking a Software Architect to join our team. We offer the opportunity to work on the full product development life-cycle, from requirements through integration and testing.
The perfect candidate is hands-on, collaborative, organized, self-motivated, has a passion for learning and is able to work within a team. We offer opportunities to work on a number of technologies and provide a wide variety of career development and mentorship.
What You'll Do:
- Mentor and direct others in their technology evaluations, designs, and implementations.
- Assist internal customer success organizations in solving complex customer issues.
- Interface with Product Management to analyze business and customer needs, to help steer roadmaps and the lifecycle of Abrigo products and services.
- Design, implement, and document solutions for customers based on Abrigo’s products and deployment methods, with an emphasis on solid documentation.
- Stay up-to-date on relevant technical developments and industry standards and best practices.
- Partner with various business stakeholders and technology leaders to translate program requirements into technical solutions and system designs.
- Work with and communicate successfully, all concepts and guidelines to development team.
- Ensure software meets all requirements of quality, security, scalability, extensibility etc.
- Analyze and improve stability, scalability, and the performance of products.
- Provide leadership and expertise in the development of standards, architectural governance, design patterns, and practices.
What You Need:
- Expert troubleshooting skills with experience working in mission-critical large production customer environments, along with expertise in deployments.
- Deep understanding of the web and cloud-based applications (SaaS, IaaS, PaaS, etc) and associated protocols, from the browser to back-end internals.
- You're a team player who shares technical information freely and willingly.
- You know how to build trust and communicate effectively with C-Suite, VP, and Director-level contacts, along with day-to-day users of the software.
- 12+ years of technical leadership and architecture experience in software development in .NET with deep insight and understanding into “Cloud”
- 6-8+ years’ experience designing and delivering large scale distributed systems (with at least 3-4 years on cloud services).
- Solid understanding of security/access control, scalability and high availability.
- Experience with large-scale, big data methods and data-driven architectures.
- Hands-on experience with containerization and orchestration (Docker and Kubernetes, etc.) in production environments.
- Strong, decisive self-starter with the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- 3+ years software architecture implementing modern cloud microservices architectures.
- 3+ years of > Continuous Integration > Continuous Delivery > Release on Demand.
- Hands-on and have demonstrated experience in building multi-tenant SaaS solution.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
What You’ll Get:
- Market competitive total rewards package
- To be part of the Heart & SOUL of a winning company with an inspiring mission
- The opportunity to Make Big Things Happen
- Competitive salary along with full health benefits with an HSA option
- Unlimited PTO and bank holidays
- 401(k) plan and company match
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identify, age, genetic trait, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.