Location : Austin or San Francisco
ClearDATA is hiring a Software Engineer to join our fast growing and innovative Product Team. ClearDATA is an Agile shop with team members in multiple locations - you should be comfortable in this environment, or willing to learn and participate in it. We are pushing all our systems to full CI/CD and API driven implementations with a focus on microservices. You should thrive on managing your code through the systems administration, orchestration and automation platforms because here, we don’t just code software, we deliver a set of live services to our customers.
We’re a close team of talented engineers, developers, operations, and management, so expect to be involved in many of the design decisions, schedule discussions and ideation around our next generation of products. In our distributed team the ability to communicate across offices is an important part of your day, so we make heavy use of Slack and video conferencing.
What You’ll Do:
- Design solutions for resiliency, maintainability, and compliance
- CI/CD and configuration management.
- Understand the drivers for customer cloud adoption and design systems to meet those needs.
- Analyze generally available applications including open source.
- Drive solutions to meet security/compliance adherence.
- Willingness to learn new programming languages and skills.
- Willingness to partner with product, support, and sales to build solutions that meet customer’s needs.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
What You’ll Need:
- 2+ plus years of a Dev Ops Engineer or Software Engineer role.
- Cloud experience (AWS, Azure, GCP).
- Experience operating or developing on Kubernetes is a must.
- Experience in implementing full lifecycle (design, test, implement, document, API) development and release management using modern collaboration tools.
- Experience coding in Python is a must, golang would be nice.
- Previous work experience in continuous integration environments.
- Previous work experience contributing code in mid-sized teams.
- Demonstrated flexibility while showing a high degree of organization.
What Will Make You Stand Out:
- Experience with GCP is a plus, certifications more so.
- Experience developing security-related tools and applications.
- Experience working in a Test-Driven Environment.
- Experience working in the healthcare industry.
- Experience working in a start-up environment.
Why You’ll Like Working Here:
- A dynamic company that rewards high-performers.
- Be on the cutting edge of new technologies and services.
- Collaborative team environment that values multiple perspectives and fresh thinking.
- Servant leadership Management.
- Business-casual dress code.
- Flexible working hours.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, HSA, Life and 401K.
- Stock options.
- Unlimited Vacation!
- Competitive base, commission, and bonus structure.
ClearDATA is an EEO/AA employer M/F/V/D.