Software Development Engineer in Test (SDET)
Build software. Reach 500 million users. Change lives. That's what we're doing at Lithium, and you can do it too! If you want to put your stamp on the digital customer experience space and enjoy yourself along the way, come join the team. We're looking for seriously passionate, fun, collaborative & innovative thinkers to help us change the world.
Lithium Technologies in Austin is looking to add more stellar engineers to our already awesome engineering team. The software we build is an event-driven application that consumes big data streams from the major social networks (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.). With it, companies can scale their conversations on those networks with consumers allowing them to read and respond within just a few minutes. We currently manage over 500k social conversations a day.
- Be a vocal champion of quality within the organization to increase the speed and quality of key deliverables
- Work with other engineers, as part of an Agile team, to make quality an integral part of the development process
- Help build easily maintainable and efficient unit, integration, performance, and end-to-end testing
- Strong focus on test automation for an interesting, event-driven application that consumes big data streams from social networks like Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
- Develop and grow a world class test framework using Java and Selenium WebDriver.
- Work with an awesome team in a fast-paced and collaborative environment
- Practical experience developing in a TDD environment and/or a strong QA automation background
- These tools have served us well in problem solving:
- Java, ES6
- AWS (Kinesis, SWF, EC2, SQS, DynamoDB etc.)
- Be passionate about quality, open-source software and developing clean, object-oriented code
- Strong analytical and investigative problem-solving skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
Lithium's software helps companies reinvent how they connect with their customers. We work with more than 300 of the world's best brands- including Google, T-Mobile, Sony, Sephora, Fitbit and Telstra - enabling them to respond on social networks and to build trusted content on a community they own. Lithium reaches more than 500 million consumers across 10,000 specific interest areas to establish trust and reputation. We represent one of the biggest collections of data on consumer attitudes, preferences and digital activities. Our 100% SaaS-based Lithium Social Customer Experience™ platform enables brands to build and engage vibrant customer communities to drive sales, reduce service costs, accelerate innovation and grow brand advocacy. We are experiencing rapid growth and are recognized as a leader by top analyst firms, including Gartner and Forrester. And because our culture is as exciting as our products, we've been ranked as one of Glassdoor's Best Places to Work. Come check us out!
At Lithium we encourage our employees to be real. In keeping with this philosophy, we appreciate diversity and welcome all qualified applicants regardless of race, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, genetic information or criminal history.