Molecula’s Engineering team is a group of brilliant makers and doers passionate about building world class products and solutions that make AI and ML possible for all. They take really challenging technical problems and turn them into elegantly simple yet incredibly complex solutions that delight our users. Most of all, they take pride in their craft and are a collaborative bunch that truly cares about the team, clients, company, and opportunity.
Molecula is looking for a Software Development in Test (SDET) to join our Engineering team. Anchored in agile testing philosophies, you will work closely with our engineering team to develop and implement test stories, strategies, tools, frameworks, and automations. With your expertise in software engineering, quality, and test, you will play a vital role in helping to execute against our product roadmap. You’ll nurture a “team ownership” mindset for quality and solve complex technical problems. Most of all, you’ll be an advocate for our technology as a powerful next generation data architecture.
- Design, develop, deploy and maintain scalable test environments, tools, and frameworks
- Manage execution of tests in an agile, continuous integration (CI) and continuous delivery (CD) test environment
- Participate in code reviews and provide input on the code design
- Participate in design process and provide input on testability
- Report on and investigate test findings
- Develop and track measurements to understand and drive test effectiveness and coverage
- Own driving testing vision and strategy to improve the team’s speed, quality and efficiency.
- 5+ years of software engineering experience with at least 2+ years as a QA Engineer, SDET, or closely related role.
- Familiarity with modern testing methodologies and techniques
- Proficient programming skills
- Experience testing complex systems with multiple interacting processes and persistent state.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related technical field or equivalent practical experience.
- Master’s, or PhD in Computer Science, related field, or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience with Go or a similar programming language.
- Coding experience with automated testing frameworks, tools, services, and physical devices
- Self-starter / demonstrated ability to initiate and drive continuous improvement
- Enthusiasm for working in a highly collaborative, agile environment.
To all recruitment agencies: Molecula does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Molecula employees or any other organization location. Molecula is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Molecula is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know as a response in the application.