Software Development Engineer in Test at GoDaddy
GoDaddy is empowering everyday entrepreneurs around the world by providing all of the help and tools to succeed online. With 20 million customers worldwide, GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers and manage their work. Our mission is to give our customers the tools, insights and the people to transform their ideas and personal initiative into success. To learn more about the company visit www.GoDaddy.com.
GoDaddy is hiring a strongly driven Software Engineer who is passionate about quality, automation, data and productivity. This role will be working with cutting edge technologies and exciting environments to design, write, run and report on automated tests within an Agile team.
What you'll get to do...
- Writing UI, API, integration, functional and/or end-end tests.
- Working collaboratively with a distributed and tight-knit team.
- Using data and analytics to improve products and customer experience.
- Participating in agile practices such as stand-ups, sprint-planning, retrospectives, code reviews, pairing and CI/CD.
- Collaborate with Developers, QA, UX and Product Management teams on quality objectives.
- Creating reliable, fast and multi-threaded automated tests that can run many times per day.
- Participate in building a scalable test framework that includes reporting, monitoring and alerting.
- Helping to define and drive quality standards within the team and organization.
- Active participation in quality and automation guilds.
Your experience should include...
- 2+ years of professional automation testing experience in agile environment.
- Working experience with testing frameworks such as Cypress.io or other relevant test frameworks or tools such as Selenium, Mocha, Jasmine, Enzyme.
- Running tests from within a CI/CD pipeline and consistently finding ways to optimize to improve the time to deploy.
- Effective reverse engineering and problem-solving skills.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, flexibility, team spirit, and positive approach.
- History and comfort with learning new technologies on the fly.
You might also have...
- Experience with Jenkins, AWS, Golang, MySQL, NoSQL.
- Experience with Scrum, Kanban or being a Scrummaster.
We've got your back...
Enjoy our many benefits (My Wallet), including paid time off, 401k, equity grants and parental leave. Join one of our employee resource groups (Culture). Continue to have a side hustle, if you have one (we love entrepreneurs, remember?). Most importantly, come as you are and make your own way.
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression (including against any individual that is transitioning, has transitioned, or is perceived to be transitioning), marital status or civil partnership/union status, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, childbirth, genetic information, military and veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. GoDaddy will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with local and federal requirements.
If you need help completing an application for a position with GoDaddy, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at [email protected]
GoDaddy doesn’t accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.