Software Engineer, Android at One Drop
Sorry, this job was removed at 5:30 a.m. (CST) on Thursday, January 6, 2022
We’re seeking a passionate, awesome, and energetic Software Engineer, Android to work within our growing Data Engineering team in a dynamic, rapidly expanding organization. Our ideal candidate will have equally strong opinions about building beautiful products and building flexible, self-documenting code. If you have a desire to build mobile applications that could deeply affect the lives of millions of people around the world, you’re in the right place. Experience designing world-class, engaging consumer mobile and web experiences are a plus.
You'll make an impact by
- Designing, creating and supporting Android app development
- The sky’s the limit. If you can dream up a beautiful and amazing new way to help our users, we’re going to want to build it
- Keeping an eye out for QA/UX/aesthetics
- 5 + years of software development experience with 3+ years of experience working on Android apps with a team
- Previous Experience using Kotlin
- Demonstrable experience building Android apps on your own and/or as part of a team
- A couple of apps in the Google Play Store
- Demonstrable ability to learn new technologies fast and make decisions under stress
- Good at talking about what you know and what you can do
- To deeply impact the lives of people with chronic conditions
- The opportunity to contribute at an early stage startup and help develop the future of healthcare
- Competitive salary and equity commensurate with experience and performance
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance and 401k plan
- Yearly Professional Development budget
- Unlimited vacation days
- Weekly catered lunches, company swag, company outings, and other surprises when you start
One Drop is the future of healthcare. Our mission is to develop technology that ensures all people living with diabetes and other chronic conditions can thrive. We harness the power of data science and mobile computing to make healthcare more affordable, accessible, and effective.
Our clinically proven mobile platform combines AI-powered predictive insights, personalized health coaching, and FDA-approved connected devices to simplify self-care. And it works. People using the One Drop platform have seen significant improvements in their health in just a few weeks.
Today, the rate of people living with chronic conditions is increasing dramatically, and traditional approaches to healthcare cannot possibly scale to reach them all. We exist to serve those people and help them lead their best lives. www.onedrop.today
At One Drop, we recognize that people come with a wealth of experience and talent beyond just the technical requirements of a job. If your experience is close to what you see listed here, please still consider applying. One Drop provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. Diversity of experience and skills combined with passion is a key to innovation and excellence. Therefore, we encourage people from all backgrounds to apply to our positions. Please let us know if you require accommodations during the interview process.
To all recruitment agencies: One Drop does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias or One Drop employees. One Drop is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Read Full Job Description