EPAM is a leading global provider of digital platform engineering and development services. We are committed to having a positive impact on our customers, our employees, and our communities. We embrace a dynamic and inclusive culture. Here you will collaborate with multi-national teams, contribute to a myriad of innovative projects that deliver the most creative and cutting-edge solutions, and have an opportunity to continuously learn and grow. No matter where you are located, you will join a dedicated, creative, and diverse community that will help you discover your fullest potential.
DescriptionAs a DevOps engineer, you will be building and operating highly scalable, real-time systems. Your primary focus will be handling application infrastructure as code, managing the continuous delivery pipeline, and supporting the operating environment. Req. #242601403 #LI-DNI #LI-DNPWHAT YOU’LL DO
- Support the existing CI/CD system and extend the system using Jenkins2/Groovy scripts
- Support and extend the observability tool chains -- Prometheus , Graphana Dashboards , Alerts
- Support in L1 problem solving in case of issues with function deployments / builds.
- Experiment with new technologies in DevOps space and identify gaps in existing tech tools.
- Optionally: Kubernetes, Envoy, Etcd
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance (Subsidized)
- Health Savings Account
- Flexible Spending Accounts (Healthcare, Dependent Care, Commuter)
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability (Company Provided)
- Life and AD&D Insurance (Company Provided)
- Employee Assistance Program
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Matched 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Legal Plan and Identity Theft Protection
- Accident Insurance
- Employee Discounts
- Pet Insurance