- Design, develop, and deliver front end web application components for a distributed system.
- Code consistent, efficient, maintainable, and scalable UI components.
- Create proof of concepts and prototypes, as well as maintain existing applications.
- Research and learn new technologies, frameworks, and best practices.
Education and/or Experience:
- 3+ years of front end web application development.
- Experience working with REST APIs and AJAX calls.
- Experience using Git source control.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Proven ability to work independently or collaboratively.
Bonus points if you have:
- Experience using Redux
- Experience using GraphQL
- Experience with Node.js
- Experience writing and maintaining unit tests using Jest testing framework
- Experience working with Microsoft Azure
- Take advantage of excellent benefits, including health, dental, vision, and life coverage.
- Invest in your future with our matching 401K program.
- Enjoy the flexibility of a hybrid work-from-home schedule based on position and tenure.
- Build relationships and find your home at Arrive through our Employee Resource Groups.
- Get recognized through our employee rewards program.
- Leave the suit and tie at home; our dress code is casual.
- Eat for free on Mondays & Fridays…lunch is on Arrive! Snack and lunch options are also available daily.
- Work in the booming city of Austin, TX - we are in a convenient location close to the airport and downtown.
- Park your car for free on site!
- Sweat it out using local gym discounts or with the team at our onsite gym.
- Maximize your wellness with free counseling sessions through our Employee Assistance Program
- Start your morning with a specialty drink from our fully stocked coffee bar, Broker’s Brew.
- Get paid to work with your friends through our Referral Program!
- Get relocation assistance! If you are not local to the area, we offer relocation packages and have a Relocation Specialist who can help you along the way.