Software Engineer, IdentityAI at SailPoint
The Identity AI team is looking for a Java developer to help surface our AI powered insights to our customers. As one of the newest kids on the block,
Identity AI aims to provide our users on the IdentityNow and IdentityIQ products some insights and recommendations on how they manage their identities and roles. Built from the ground up as a set of microservices using a multi-tenant architecture, our product collects data, transforms it and runs it through sets of algorithms and models that generate actionable insights. We are looking for software engineers who are fast learners and willing to work in a quickly evolving environment. If you enjoy learning new things and experimenting with new technology, if you are self-motivated and if you enjoy freedom in how you solve problems, then we want to talk to you!
- Deliver efficient, maintainable and robust Java based micro-services
- Produce designs and rough estimates, and implement features based on product requirements
- Collaborate with peers on designs, code reviews, and testing
- Collaborate with Data Scientists on how to best implement algorithms into our product
- Produce unit and end-to-end tests to improve code quality and maximize code coverage for new and existing features
- Professional Java experience (1 to 3 years)
- A desire to learn
- You understand the importance of shipping code early and often
- The love of collaborating with your co-workers to arrive at simple, elegant solutions to problems
- Experience in building readable code
- Experience with Continuous Delivery
- Experience with Distributed Systems, Cloud Computing, AWS
- Some experience with machine learning algorithms
Compensation and benefits
- Experience a Small-company Atmosphere with Big-company Benefits
- Competitive pay, 401(k) and comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans
- Recharge your batteries with a flexible vacation policy and paid holidays
- Grow with us with both technical and career growth opportunities
- Enjoy a healthy work-life balance with flexible hours, family-friendly company events and charitable work
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
SailPoint is an equal opportunity employer and we welcome everyone to our team. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.