We are Rx Saver at RetailMeNot - a new team that is passionate about helping people save money on prescription medicines and other healthcare costs. We work with pharmacies and providers across the nation to find the best deals and options for our community including prescription discount cards, coupons, Rx assistance programs and more.
Are you someone who loves solving real problems that have a genuine impact on the quality-of-life for millions of people? Do you want to build robust systems and compelling user experiences? Does learning new technologies excite you? Are you a teammate who excels at working alongside designers, product managers, and quality engineers? If so, we need skilled engineers to join our team.
Who You Are
- You have a Bachelor's degree in computer science or equivalent STEM field, or equivalent work experience
- You are passionate about developing software
- You own what you build and have a history of following through on your commitments
- You insist on code quality, using different techniques such as unit and integration testing, continuous integration and synchronous code reviews
- You stay informed about modern technologies and evangelize changes you believe in
- You collaborate with others to deliver successful solutions
- You’ve spent 2+ years developing APIs and backend services using languages such as Java, Kotlin and NodeJS, modern frameworks like ReactJS and Angular and database engines like PostgreSQL and MySQL
- You may have experience working with cloud providers such as GCP, AWS or Azure and container/orchestration technologies like Docker and Kubernetes
What You'll Do
- You will contribute on an agile delivery team, collaborating with Product Managers and fellow Engineers to deliver business value on an iterative basis
- You will develop and maintain web apps and services that save our customers money on healthcare
- You will recommend technologies and tools that best fit the team and organization
- You will work on our microservice architecture, developing containerized backend services
- You will build automated deployment pipelines on cloud providers like GCP and AWS
- You will insist on continually improving engineering practices
Who We Are
- An open environment where engineers have the responsibility and freedom to make a huge impact
- A team with lots of experience to work with, teach and learn from
- We work on large scale challenges, always evaluating and evolving our technology choices
- We strive to stay true to our stated values
- We'll provide you with food, food, and more food (including a juice bar and a full fledged coffee bar, barista et al).
- We believe in giving prizes, bonuses, and recognition for doing what you enjoy.
- We believe in celebrating achievement through prizes, bonuses and peer recognition programs
- Our perks include an open vacation policy, cell phone and fitness reimbursement plus transportation costs or free parking downtown
We offer an opportunity to be an integral part of a company that eagerly pursues disruption in its space to continue to drive innovation and lead the competition. Benefits of being an employee of RetailMeNot, Inc. include, but are not limited to the following:
- Competitive base & bonus packages; salary negotiable
- Long Term Incentive Plan
- Performance based rewards & recognition for your hard work and service
- Very competitive benefits packages, including best-in-class parental leave
- Open & flexible PTO
- Cell phone & gym membership reimbursements
- Fully stocked break room & onsite catered breakfasts & lunches multiple days/week
RetailMeNot, Inc. is a leading savings destination bringing people and the things they love together through savings with retailers, brands, restaurants and pharmacies. RetailMeNot makes everyday life more affordable through online and in-store coupon codes, cash back offers, discount gift cards, and the RetailMeNot Genie browser extension. Savings are also provided in consumers’ mailboxes through the RetailMeNot Everyday™ direct mail package, and at the pharmacy with RxSaver by RetailMeNot.
RetailMeNot is a wholly owned subsidiary of Harland Clarke Holdings. http://www.retailmenot.com/corp or follow @RetailMeNot on social media.
U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Information
Individuals seeking employment at RetailMeNot, Inc. are considered without regards to race, color, creed, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other protected classification. You are being given the opportunity to provide the following information in order to help us align with federal and state Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action record keeping, reporting, and other legal requirements.