At Khoros, our passion is to help the world’s best brands create customers for life. We build products we’re proud of, and we’re passionate about customer success. As part of the Vista Equity family, you’ll receive best in class development opportunities and the ability to work with customers like Samsung, HP, Sony and Visa.
The Khoros engagement platform comprises Online Community, Social Media Management and Messaging products for social customer service, social support and social media marketing teams to listen, respond and act on customer conversations – creating deep relationships and fostering brand loyalty and advocacy.
We’re looking to add a Software Engineer to an already awesome engineering team. You’ll help us build an industry-leading analytics platform in the social media space. We're a team that believes in hard work and growing together with kindness - you should believe in that too.
Some Responsibilities Include:
- Building an industry-leading cloud-based Analytics platform with technologies like Scala, Java, Postgres, Cassandra, Kafka, Spark, Docker, Kubernetes, and AWS
- Executing on the product and technical roadmaps
- Championing and upholding an exceptional engineering culture and practices
- 3+ years of experience building cloud-based SaaS software with open-source server technologies
- 3+ years of experience with relational (e.g., MySQL, Postgres) databases
- Experience collaborating through git, pull requests
Nice to Have
- Substantial experience with JVM technologies like Scala or Java
- 2+ years of experience with event streaming and data processing technologies like Kafka or Spark
- Experience with nosql databases like Cassandra
- Basic understanding of the Social domain and its APIs
We understand that there is no 'perfect' set of relevant experiences for our open roles - we do not expect this. We invite and encourage all candidates to apply, even if they are missing some of the items listed above. As a hiring team, we are committed to removing barriers to entry for candidates and approaching our team's growth plan through the lens of mobility, potential, and inclusion.
WHY SHOULD YOU JOIN OUR TEAM ?
- Performance Driven
- Flexible Working hours
- Health, Dental & Vision insurance
- Gym Allowance
- Generous leave policy
- Work From Home Reimbursements
- Among the best in industry
- Annual bonus
Equal employment opportunity
- Our employment practises
We earn trust through our actions and attitudes
We win and grow as one team
We listen learn and lead to help our customers succeed