At Khoros, our passion is to help the world’s best brands create customers for life. We build products we’re proud of, and we’re passionate about customer success. As part of the Vista Equity family, you’ll receive best in class development opportunities and the ability to work with customers like Samsung, HP, Sony and Visa.
The Khoros engagement platform comprises Online Community, Social Media Management and Messaging products for social customer service, social support and social media marketing teams to listen, respond and act on customer conversations – creating deep relationships and fostering brand loyalty and advocacy.
We’re looking to add a Software Engineer to an already awesome engineering team. You’ll help us build an industry-leading analytics platform in the social media space. We're a team that believes in hard work and growing together with kindness - you should believe in that too.
Some Responsibilities Include:
- Ensuring deliverables are delivered on time with high quality
- Developing and unit testing high quality code to implement features
- Performing code reviews and improving code quality by applying solid design principles
- Exhibiting end-to-end ownership, no matter the task
- Working within and across teams to deliver great features to customers
- Partnering with Product Managers and Designers to plan projects and requirements
- Participating in shared on-call rotation that covers the application the team owns
- 3+ years of professional experience developing software, preferably with Java or other JVM programming languages
- Experience building scalable infrastructure, REST interfaces, and distributed systems
- Experience collaborating with git and pull requests
- Continuous integration tools such as Jenkins, CircleCi, Bamboo et al.
- Experience with container-based applications using technologies like Docker or Kubernetes
Nice to Have
- Open Source tech such as: Elasticsearch, Redis, MySQL
- Experience with AWS technologies (EC2, DynamoDB) or equivalent
- Experience building component libraries with React
- Experience with performance optimizations
We understand that there is no 'perfect' set of relevant experiences for our open roles - we do not expect this. We invite and encourage all candidates to apply, even if they are missing some of the items listed above. As a hiring team, we are committed to removing barriers to entry for candidates and approaching our team's growth plan through the lens of mobility, potential, and inclusion.
This role is budgeted in the $100k - $125k range. Salary will ultimately be based on a candidate’s experience and external market factors.
WHY SHOULD YOU JOIN OUR TEAM ?
- Performance Driven
- Flexible Working hours
- Health, Dental & Vision insurance
- Gym Allowance
- Generous leave policy
- Work From Home Reimbursements
- Among the best in industry
- Annual bonus